Beiträge von Scott D'Amore

Report: NXT Vengeance Day 2023 To Be Held Outside Of WWE Performance Center

For only the second time since the global pandemic, WWE NXT is looking to hold a Premium Live Event outside of the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

As reported by Mike Johnson of PWInsider and Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT Vengeance Day 2023 will be held on February 4 as a Premium Live Event from Charlotte, North Carolina's Spectrum Center. With the exception of NXT Stand & Deliver 2022, WWE NXT has been hosting all of its Premium Live Events from the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida since the global pandemic.

The brand returned to live touring in the state of Florida in 2022 and Shawn Michaels previously stated that the plan was to get NXT back out on the road in 2023.

"From an NXT standpoint, getting out for our Premium Live Events. Hopefully, that means getting out for live events as well outside of Florida. Those are decisions that come from people above me. We certainly want to do it, and we’re excited to do it, but we’re going to start with Premium Live Events and see how that goes first." Shawn said on a media call following NXT Halloween Havoc 2022.

Q : Fightful

MLW STAR RICHARD HOLLIDAY REVEALS CANCER DIAGNOSIS

Major League Wrestling's Richard Holliday has been out of action for several months due to health concerns and today, he publicly revealed during an interview with Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso that he has been diagnosed with cancer.

“When I wrestled Hammer in June, I was taking Dayquil to try to get through every day,” Holliday says. “I kept pushing and pushing, but I just felt off. At that point, I had just got home from California. The whole time I was there, I was freezing. I was pale white when I left after a month. I was taking iron pills to try to counter that, but my levels kept dropping,” Holliday says. “They checked if I had internal bleeding, which I didn’t, and then they ran a litany of tests and a scan of my body for a possible case of lymphoma in September. Those tests confirmed it was Hodgkin’s lymphoma.”

Holliday, 30, is currently halfway through 12 rounds of chemotherapy.

He has not competed since MLW's Battle Riot event in NYC, which was taped earlier in the year, but due to the broadcast schedule, has remained on MLW Fusion TV.

“My plan is not to lose to lymphoma; my plan is to inspire people,” says Holliday, who is already halfway through his 12 rounds of chemotherapy. “I’m going to come out of this stronger, and I’m going to let people know they can beat it, too.”

Q : PWI

:(

Externer Inhalt twitter.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Will da sich jemand einschleimen für einen Job? :thumbdown:

Können mit Platz 3 mehr als zufrieden sein. Ohne den Impact Effekt wäre man nicht mal in der Top 10. :hase: Hat jemand sie gezwungen Verträge zu unterschreiben bei einer Liga die es nur auf dem Papier gibt?

A N Z E I G E