A N Z E I G E

Der große TNA News & Gossip Sammelthread #4

Die MOONSAULT.de Year-End Awards 2021 sind eröffnet: Jetzt mitmachen und abstimmen!
  • There is talk within the company of TNA Impact Wrestling airing on another cable TV network in early 2016, this according to PWinsider.com. So far there has been no official word on which network TNA will liekly sign with but the report states that it could be a real possibility that Impact Wrestling could be off the air for a few weeks or a month until a new deal is set.

TNA President Dixie Carter and a number of TNA execs have confirmed that Impact will stay on Destination America until early 2016. Some officials behind the scenes are stating that they will indeed be moving to a new network in early 2016.

Previously WGN was interested in working with TNA before the Destination America deal was signed. TNA officials opted not to go with WGN because the network wanted to push the show’s premier back a number of months. The current rumormill is that TNA may be talking to four different networks.

Quelle: tnainsider

Eine große Story gibt es dazu auf : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/preview-tna-tv-dadone/

• A N Z E I G E

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E