* Bobby Roode stormed his way to the ring and took a microphone. He said he has to admit that he is pissed off. He is trying to understand what happened. He said he guaranteed to become the new world champion, but it didn’t happen. He made a deal with Aces & 8′s and where he comes from, a deal is a deal. He wants answers and he wants them now. Devon, DOC, the leader, and two others come down. Devon says he is sorry but a better deal came up on the plate. He says Roode is a business man, they are a club that likes to do business with business people and someone came and gave them a better deal. Roode demands to know who it is. Devon says when a deal is made, they like to keep it within the club. He and DOC enter the ring, followed by the leader and the other two. Devon says they can’t tell him who it is, but later on tonight, he might get his answer. Jeff Hardy comes out with James Storm. He says he is sick of it and they are not here to play detective tonight. They are here to fight. They rush the ring and Aces & 8′s bail to ringside. Roode seemed to have bailed when Hardy’s music hit.
* Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne via the In Yo Face.
* Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff w/Kurt Angle defeated Robbie E and Robbie T via top rope cross body by Wes on Terry. One of the Aces & 8′s ran out and hit Kurt when he was at ringside celebrating their win.
* Jeff Hardy & James Storm defeated DOC and one other member (Mike Knox). Other members of Aces & 8′a tried to interfere but Storm and Hardy beat them up. Storm hit the Last Call on DOC and Hardy hit the twist of fate on the other member for the other one. Devon said they want to know who paid them off and said it was the greatest payoff in the world: Austin Aries.
* AJ Styles made his way to the ring and took a microphone. He demanded this time to come out and address the fans tonight. He said he doesn’t have to tell anyone what’s going on with him or where he’s going. Fans chant “you’ve still got it.” AJ says he isn’t going anywhere. He said he does not know where he’s going and he doesn’t know what the next step is. He said he has spent so long trying to be a corporate guy and he has forgotten about #1. He said it has nothing to do with you, the Impact Zone, Dixie Carter. He throws his hat and shirt off and said it has nothing to do with Impact Wrestling. He said it has everything to do with AJ Styles. He’s sick of being the corporate janitor and cleaning up every TNA mess. He isn’t going to be doing the right thing. He is going to be doing his own thing. He throws the mic down and leaves.
* In a non-title match, Kenny King defeated Rob Van Dam. RVD hit a top rope cross body, but Kenny rolled him over and got his feet on the ropes for leverage for the pin.
* Bully Ray defeated Jesse w/Tara with the Bully Cutter. Bully demolished Jesse’s chest with chops and at one point smacked Tara on the ass when she tried to get involved. After the match, he screamed at the mic “What’s it gonna take, Hulk? What’s it gonna take?”
* Austin Aries made his way to the ring and said he can’t say he’s surprised and said the beans have been spilled. He’s the one who trumped Roode’s offers. Roode himself said that money talks. Fans chanted WHAT and Aries said when they want to stop entertaining themselves he will stop talking and stay in the ring. He said that Devon said that Aces & 8′s don’t fight someone else’s battle but at least they get paid for it. Six months ago he had to fight someone else’s battle which was Hogan’s against The Aces & 8′s. He said that Aries didn’t get paid to fight Hogan’s battles. He said that Hogan put him at the front of the line until he jumped on the Jeff Hardy bandwagon. That’s why Aries is pushing buttons now and he will not stop until he gets back his World Title. Jeff Hardy’s music hits and he comes to the ramp. Hardy said its about him and calls Aries pathetic for hiring a gang to do his work instead of stepping up like a man. Aries jokes how they. Hardy says next week is championship Thursday and says Aries/Hardy III. Aries says he wants to do it in front of these people? Aries says he doesn’t do things for the fans or for Hardy. He says he does it when he wants on his own time. Hardy says that is the difference between the two of them. He always gives the fans what they want. The two brawl. Hardy gets the upperhand and sets up Aries for the Swanton, but Aries bails and makes his way up the ramp.