Taping Report für den 3.05.2012
-The show opened with an in-ring promo exchange between Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. The two go back and forth over a variety of topics. A match between the two in the future is alluded to.
-Brooke Tessmacher and Velvet Sky defeated Gail Kim and Madison Rayne.
-We get an in-ring promo involving RVD and Bobby Roode. RVD talks about never losing the World Title in the first place. Roode says he plans on adding RVD to the list of guys he beats. Bobby Roode chose Jeff Hardy as RVD's opponent tonight while RVD chose Mr. Anderson as Roode's opponent.
-Devon defeated Robbie T to retain the TV Title when Robbie E interfered causing a DQ.
-There is a segment in the ring to determine if Alex Silva will get a TNA Contract. The Judges are Al Snow, Bruce Pritchard and Ric Flair. There is a big "talent show" feel to the segment. Initially Bruce Pritchard and Flair were going to say no but after some convincing from Al Snow and a promo from Silva, they changed their minds. Silva then earned a TNA Contract.
-Rob Van Dam defeated Jeff Hardy despite interference from Bobby Roode.
-Bully Ray brought Jeremy Borash out to the ring a bullied him in the center of the ring. Austin Aries comes out and has words with Ray. Eventually Ray spits in Aries' face which leads into a big brawl. Security comes out and separated the two but Bully Ray was able to get in a cheap shot. They later retaped the segment.
-AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Magnus defeated Kurt Angle, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian. Angle had the Ankle Lock on AJ Styles but Kazarian blind-tagged himself into the match. AJ was able to hit the Styles Clash on Kazarian for the win.
After the match, Kurt Angle was pissed off at Daniels and Kazarian but eventually left the ring. Daniels announced that next week, unless AJ Styles reveals the secret himself, they will reveal it for him.
-In a No DQ Match, Bobby Roode defeated Mr. Anderson. Jeff Hardy interfered during the match but Bobby was able to fight him off. After the match, Roode attacked both Anderson and Hardy with chairs until Rob Van Dam made the save. Roode ended up laying out RVD with the chair as well.
-Crimson defeated Douglas Williams with his finisher. Jeremy Borash and Pat Kenney (Simon Diamond) were the announce team.
Taping Report für den 10.05.2012:
TNA taped next week’s Impact Wrestling tonight from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Thanks to Wrestling News World Orlando correspondent Scott Brooks for sending in full results:
Impact Wrestling (Airing 5/10 on Spike TV):
* TNA Champion Bobby Roode heads to the ring. He asks if there is anything more that he has been the most dominant champion in Impact Wrestling history, listing who he has beaten. He also mentions how in two weeks, he will be the person who has held the title for the longest time, longer than guys like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, and others. He says that “Mr P-P-V” will go 1-on-1 with the IT Factor Sunday at Sacrifice and he will be the next one to fall. Rob Van Dam runs out and attacks Roode. Mr. Anderson runs out and also attacks Roode. Hardy runs out and attacks Roode while also attacking Anderson. Hulk Hogan comes to the stage and says he has an idea for tonight’s main event, as long as RVD is OK with it. He wants to book a Fatal 4 Way where everyone has potential for something to gain. If Hardy or Anderson win, they take RVD’s spot at Sacrifice. If Roode wins, he can pick whoever he feels is weakest to defend the title against. If RVD wins, he can pick a stipulation for him vs Roode on Sunday. RVD agrees and Hogan says the match will happen later tonight.
* Brooke Tessmacher beat Velvet Sky with her finisher. Gail Kim laid out Brooke after.
* Crimson vs. Matt Morgan is about to take place until Bully Ray jumps Morgan. He puts Morgan’s arm against the post and hits it with a chair. Morgan ends up having to be taken out on a stretcher. Crimson took a mic and said that Morgan had a lot of talk, saying how he was going to end Crimson’s undefeated streak. He tells the referee that it is technically a scheduled contest and tells the ref to count Morgan out.
* Crimson beat Matt Morgan by count out. Crimson then runs down Matt Morgan some more and leaves.
* In an X Division Title Match, Austin Aries defeated Zema Ion with a Brainbuster.
* Christopher Daniels and Kazarian came to the ring. Kazarian had a small folder in hand. They said that tonight they will reveal AJ’s secret, but they will give AJ one more chance to fess up for himself. At first, it seemed like AJ was not going to come out but then he made his way to the ring. He said that there is nothing that they could have on him. Kazarian pulled out one photo and it was of AJ and Dixie Carter standing together talking. AJ thought nothing of it. They then pulled out a second photo and it was of AJ and Dixie embracing, which AJ seemed a bit surprised by. They then pulled out a third picture and it was of AJ and Dixie kissing. Daniels and Kazarian left while AJ seemed to be in shock from the whole thing.
* In a TV Title Match Devon beat Robbie E. Robbie T laid out Devon after with a Running Powerslam.
* Joseph Park came to the ring and said it was nice to finally be in front of the fans. He said he is here to find out where Abyss is. Through his searching, he has determined that Bully Ray has to be involved. Bully Ray makes his way to the ring and says that Joseph is wrong. Joseph says that the last time Abyss was seen, he pinned Bully Ray. He then asks how the whole “bullying” thing is going for Ray considering that two weeks ago, he wrestled his former tag team partner that Ray claimed to carry (Devon) and Devon beat him. He then says that Austin Aries, a guy half the size of Ray, brought it to Ray last week. Ray ends up laying out Park with a punch and leaving.
* In a Fatal 4 Way Match, Rob Van Dam beat Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, and TNA Champion Bobby Roode when he pinned Roode with a Five Star Frog Splash. RVD then went to the outside and pulled a ladder out from under the ring (likely implying him vs Roode in either a Ladder Match or a Full Metal Mayhem match at Sacrifice. He set up the ladder and climbed to the top of it to pose for the fans when blue flame pyro went off and and Abyss came to the stage. He had a microphone in hand and said “Little brother, don’t get too close to the fire because if you do, you’re going to get burned,” likely in reference to Joseph Park and that ended Impact.
Samoa Joe w/Magnus defeated Kazarian w/Christopher Daniels via Muscle Buster.
Steven Walters beat John Skyler with a Piledriver.
NOTE: the above match seemed to be taped for Xplosion as Borash and Pat Kenney were doing commentary for it.
Taz and Tenay were once again not present for the taping. They were also not present yesterday.