Y2J vs HHH
    Six Man Tag Match
    Kurt vs Stone Cold
    Reeking of Kingdom
    Steel Cage Match
    Stone Cold vs Y2J
    Need a Hug?
    Alliance Prepares for.......

Habe ich jetzt mal kurz aus dem DVD Heftchen abgeschrieben, falls du Fragen hast, frag mich =)

Professioneller FIFA Gott #DerWahreFIFA
    CyBoard Funny Guy 2016 > Funny Guy 2017
    #TeamFavre
    "Macht einen auf Latino, ist aber Bergkurde mit Esel!"

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von dszeh:

Eve of Destruction

Mankind vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
    Stone Cold vs. Vince McMahon (Cage Match)
    Rock vs. Mankind (Last Man Standing)
    Shane McMahon vs. X-Pac
    Stone Cold and his vehicles (beer trunk, cement truck, etc)
    Hardy Boyz vs. Edge & Christian (Tag Team Ladder Match)

• Eve of Destruction:
    The video looks back at some of the more infamous matches in recent years and interviewing the participants. Both 'Hell in the Cell' and 'Last Man Standing' feature Mick "Mankind" Foley taking horrific beatings (during Hell in a Cell, against the Undertaker, he flies 20 feet off a cage and onto a table adjacent to ringside, while the result of a Last Man Standing match against the Rock leaves the man's face split open).

Mankind vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
    Stone Cold vs. Vince McMahon (Cage Match)
    Rock vs. Mankind (Last Man Standing)
    Shane McMahon vs. X-Pac
    Stone Cold and his vehicles (beer trunk, cement truck, etc)
    Hardy Boyz vs. Edge & Christian (Tag Team Ladder Match)

Leap of Faith:
    Here's the perfect counterargument for those that still spout the whole "pro wrestling is fake" criticism. It's hard to watch the Hardy Boyz (real-life brothers Matt and Jeff Hardy) and not admire the athleticism that goes into the sport. Matt and Jeff trained themselves as teenagers in Cameron, North Carolina, and quickly made a name for themselves on the indie circuit as high-flying wrestlers willing to try anything. Since 1999, the Hardy Boyz have stunned their growing fan base with a series of aerial assaults, sacrificing their bodies for the sake of entertainment. Leap of Faith features a one-hour documentary capturing the Hardys at home (Matt is portrayed as the quiet one; Jeff is the wild one who builds volcanoes in his front yard), while also charting their rise in the WWF.

DVD bonus: Six of the Hardyz's all-time favorite matches personally hand-picked by Matt and Jeff:

- Hardy Boyz vs. Acolytes (7-5-99)
    - No Mercy (Terri Invitational Tournament, 10-17-99)
    - Summerslam (T.L.C., 8-27-00)
    - Unforgiven (Steel Cage Tag Team Championship, 9-24-00)
    - Wrestlemania X-7 (T.L.C. II, 4-1-01)
    - Intergender Triple Threat (4-9-01)

Action:
    On this DVD, you will be show all the major highlights of the first half of the year 2001 (Hardcore action from early 2001, the Austin/McMahon/Triple H alliance, the story about Perry Saturn and "Moppy", the Shane v Vince rivalry, the relationship between Molly and Spike, the whole story about the ECW/WCW Invasion and much more).

SPECIAL FEATURES
    > Booker T v Kurt Angle (7.26.01)
    > Chris Jericho v Stone Cold (6.4.01)
    > Jeff Hardy v Triple H (4.12.01)
    > Kurt Angle v Stone Cold (1.8.01)
    > Chris Jericho v Triple H (4.5.01)
    > Edge, Christian & Rhyno v Dudley Boyz & Spike (3.22.01)
    > The Rock v Stone Cold (4.2.01)
    > Edge's King of the Ring ceremony (6.25.01)
    > Where's "Old" Stone Cold? (7.12.01)
    > Need a Hug? (7.2.01)
    > Alliance prepares for... (7.30.01)

Overall, not a bad DVD at all. The best parts about it are the many DVD Extras and the ECW/WCW Invasion storyline. Instead of some of the DVD Extras that are quite pointless, they could have included the Tables, Ladders & Chairs match from SmackDown! rather than the 'Alliance prepares for...', or the great Chris Benoit v Stone Cold match from a SmackDown! episode in May, rather than the Jericho/HHH match. But all dissapointments aside, this DVD is worth a look.

• Nein, alle nur geclippt ;)

DVD geht ja auch nur 43min

Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree.

PWG: The funniest, and greatest fed ever born out of black vagina! - SUPER DRAGON

• Hardcore ist gut, aber Extras in Form von 4 Stunden ist übertrieben. Kaum eine WWE Single Disc DVD geht über 180min, und da wurde auch bei hardcore keine Ausnahme gemacht. Sind zwar relativ viele Extras, wobei aber auch einige recht kurz dabei sind.

Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree.

PWG: The funniest, and greatest fed ever born out of black vagina! - SUPER DRAGON

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E