GPW "Hostile Takeover 2004" Results [ohne B-Boy, dafür mit wXw Champion]

• GPW "Hostile Takeover"
    Darwen, England
    24. April 2004
    ca. 200 Zuschauer

Round Robin Challenge - Match #1
    - X-Dream besiegte Jorge Castano

- JC Thunder besiegte Cameron Knite & Jack Hazard

Lee Buttler kam heraus und kündigte an, dass B-Boy heute Abend leider nicht hier ist. Darauf kam der aktuelle wXw World Heavyweight Champion Double C zum Ring und forderte Chris Hero heraus. Hero nahm die Herausforderung an!

- Demo besiegte TJ Cain

Battle Royal
    No Contest!

- Alex Shane & Drew McDonald besiegten Danny Chambers & Sean Macleane

Round Robin Challenge - Match #2
    - Jonny Storm besiegte Jorge Castano

- Lee Butler vs Tony Warrior - No Contest

British Heavyweight Title Match
    - Damon Leigh besiegte Joey Hayes (c) - Titelwechsel!

Round Robin Challenge - Match #3
    - Jonny Storm besiegte X-Dream

- Minx besiegte Roxi

GPW International Title Match - 2/3 Falls
    - Chris Hero (c) besiegte Double C [~40:00]
    Match of the Night, manche Fans sagen sogar, bestes Match, was sie je Live gesehen haben!

Quelle: http://www.euro-wrestling.net

• A N Z E I G E
  • :eek: Hero und Double C 40 Min. Sehr geil, die beiden haben es einfach drauf und wie Strigga schon sagte verstehen sich die beiden perfekt im Ring und deshalb wurde das Match in den 40 Minuten mit Sicherheit auch nicht einmal langweilig!

• Als Besucher der Show hätte ich aber dennoch lieber B-Boy gesehen, denn die Chance Double C zu sehen ist doch höher als mal B-Boy live zu sehen. Dennoch war dies sicherlich ein würdiger Ersatz und ein 40 Minuten Match der beiden war sicherlich sehr gut. Die beiden haben bei der wXw schon ein super Match abgeliefert und mit 40 Minuten länge ist dies sicherlich eines der besten Matches bisher in dem Jahr.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Ich hatte einen lustigen nachmittag, so wie ich es mir gedacht habe.

Zur Show: Es ist schon krass, wie gute Reaktionen der Main Event bekommen hat. Ich meine, nicht das ich wusste, dass es verdammt gut wird, aber dass die Leute Double C so begeistert aufnehmen und nun überall in England sehen wollen ist super und macht einen verdammt stolz.

• Zitat

Hero Vs DoubleC...Blimey, sincerly it was just one of those matches that FORCES you to forget it's not actually real and you just lose yourself in the proceedings, the nearfalls and rope reaches where done to a degree where you thought the match would end and didn't think "meh he'll get to the ropes". It was just SO intense, I fucking loved it, start to finish, LOVED it! If there was a need to catergorise matches with the star system, then this would be a forerunner for a five star classic!

Zitat

Hero Vs. Double C was awesome, definately worth the trip!

Zitat

I really don’t think it’s an overstatement to say I believe Hero/CC to be one of the best live matches I have ever seen. Awesome match and well worth the trip.

Zitat

I only attended the show with the intention of seeing Hero vs. B-Boy, so it came as a major disappointment that B-Boy was not there, but the substitute main event more than made up for it. One of the greatest matches I have ever seen live, Hero vs. Double-C.

Zitat

You have also summed up my feelings on the match quite well there. I was knackered at the time but I honestly turned off all feeling as was 100% focused on the match. I could have watched them go twice as long as it was just so intense. Another thing I think I should point out is Chris Hero's eye contact. He has a great way of making eye contact with members of the audience as he is getting hurt which makes you forget everything and think "If I don’t cheer for this guy he is going to lose". Excellent emotion in his eyes, which came across well for me at least. As I said last night in my first post this has to be one of the best matches I have ever seen live if not THE best.It is hard to sum it up in words and I hope it comes over at least half as good on tape. Even at half as good it will still be a treat.

Zitat

As for the show itself, the main event was awesome and although I was shattered I got well into it. ***** classic may be stretching it a bit but it was a great match and I hope it comes across on tape - I too have just realised the eye contact Hero does. He truly is excellent at his craft.

Zitat

Chris Hero vs Double C-awesome unbelievable amazing one of the best matches ive ever seen....My match of the night

Zitat

Also i let off a huge yawn (due to tiredness not the match) during the Hero vs Double C match and Hero gave me an evil stare. Hero is absolutely superb in front of a live crowd and British feds should think of using him more especially as he spends alot of time in Europe. Hopefully this will also be the start of using people like X-Dream and SWH as well as other European talent. Especially with the piss cheap flights from Europe they can't cost much more then the top UK talent. I for one would really like to see a Pain inc vs SWH match. Also I feel X-Dream is a great talent and the perfect replacement for Jode Fleisch. Overall was really impressed with the GPW show and will definately be attending again.

Zitat

And what can I say about the main event that hasn't already been said? Hero's attention to detail is outstanding, and the little things he does that you notice make you appreciate and "get" the match so much more, and Double-C is like a Euro-Hero...

Zitat

chris hero and Double C are brillaint workers i've seen double C briefly and see a lot of Hero.. I cannot imagine how a main event could be better that that..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E