A N Z E I G E

WWE News & Gossip (Dezember 2022)

• Wie auch schon letztes Jahr sammeln wir die einzelnen News wieder in diesem Thread, damit man eine bessere Übersicht über die aktuellen Themen hat. Themen mit einer höheren Diskussionsbasis werden, wie auch zuvor, ausgelagert.

Vorgänger-Threads:

2020:

Februar 2020

März 2020

April 2020

Mai 2020

Juni 2020

Juli 2020

August 2020

September 2020

Oktober 2020

November 2020

Dezember 2020

2021:

Januar 2021

Februar 2021

März 2021

April 2021

Mai 2021

Juni 2021

Juli 2021

August 2021

September 2021

Oktober 2021

November 2021

Dezember 2021

2022:

Januar 2022

Februar 2022

März 2022

April 2022

Mai 2022

Juni 2022

Juli 2022

August 2022

September 2022

Oktober 2022

November 2022

• A N Z E I G E
  • The Rock hat im 7-11 Markt seiner Heimat auf Hawaii alle Snickers Riegel gekauft, damit man die dort verschenken kann.

Warum? Mit 14 Jahren hat Rocky dort fast ein Jahr lang täglich einen Riegel auf dem Weg ins Gym geklaut! :-D

https://www.instagram.com/reel…sf1S/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

_____

The Undertaker im Interview mit Sports Illustrated. Dort spricht er über Sami Zayn und die Bloodline und ist auch sehr begeistert von der gesamten Geschichte: https://www.si.com/wrestling/2…zayn-bloodline-undertaker

_____

Interview mit CityNews Ottawa und Austin Theory. Dort sprach der US Champion über den MitB Koffer und seiner Charakterveränderung: https://ottawa.citynews.ca/loc…take-wwe-by-storm-6162674

„The cocky, arrogant, douchy persona just really gets under people's skin and it did its purpose. And having the Money in the Bank contract and the way that character was, there's a little bit of a ceiling there just because when you look at Roman Reigns being so unstoppable and everything. Whoever is going to beat Roman Reigns it's gotta be someone that is really going to beat Roman Reigns and not just by some luck and i think the chapter that Austin Theory is headed now, is setting him up to build to being that qualifier to stand toe to toe with Roman Reigns.“

• The Rock hat im 7-11 Markt seiner Heimat auf Hawaii alle Snickers Riegel gekauft, damit man die dort verschenken kann.

Warum? Mit 14 Jahren hat Rocky dort fast ein Jahr lang täglich einen Riegel auf dem Weg ins Gym geklaut! :-D

Er macht solche und andere Aktionen immer mit so viel Elan, dass es mir jedes Mal ein Lachen ins Gesicht zaubert. Es gibt wirklichen keinen Prominenten, der mich so begeistern kann, wie es Rock schafft. So stumpf es manchmal auch ist. ^^

• WWE Reportedly Entertaining 'Pie-In-The-Sky' Plans For The Rock

As the new year quickly approaches, so too does WWE's biggest season — the stretch between the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. Getting ready for that push to WrestleMania 39 in Los Angeles also means zeroing in on the main event plans for Roman Reigns and who his opponent will be. Assuming he maintains his hold on the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship until then, Reigns' potential adversary remains an important topic of discussion as the company looks to lock in their "close to finalized plans" by mid-January 2023, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Past speculation saw "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes penciled in as a potential WrestleMania opponent for Reigns, but it would appear that a certain family member of "The Tribal Chief" still remains first in line if he wants the spot. Hope for a main event between Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Roman Reigns at WWE's biggest show of the year has risen amidst reports that such a bout was the company's original WrestleMania plan; it's only been further fueled by recent comments made by Johnson and the champion Reigns on the matter.

Rumors have The Rock possibly headed to the WWE's first stop on their "Road To WrestleMania" as discussions are ongoing to have the "Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment" enter the Royal Rumble and win, setting up the natural progression to a title shot at Wrestlemania, which the Rumble winner receives. Describing it as "the perfect scenario" for the company, WON revealed one internal idea for The Rock is to enter the Rumble at No. 30 before emerging victorious as a "pie-in-the-sky" surprise.

Barring the always busy schedule of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson — as he takes on more and more projects in Hollywood — WWE is reportedly open to finding an alternative route to get to the Reigns vs. Rock destination; for Johnson, this would "likely [be] his last match at Mania" and, if possible, he "wanted it in Los Angeles if he could do it."

Q : Wrestling Inc

• Gestern kam eine neue Ausgabe des Masked Man Podcast (?) und da hat Kaz potenzielle Matches für die Road to WM genannt. Geht um Dom Mysterio und Rey.

Quelle ist reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Squar…ers_from_masked_man_show/

• A N Z E I G E

Es gibt Snickers im King Size Format :eek: Hier in Deutschland kost n normaler Riegel im Discounter fast n 1€ :tears:

• In early 2021, Evans was in the middle of a storyline with Ric and Charlotte Flair when she announced that she was pregnant, later giving birth to another baby girl. Never one to shy away from a challenge and desiring to keep her spot, Lacey Evans was back in the WWE Performance Center six weeks after giving birth.

Speaking with Brandi Rhodes on 2 Lies and 1 Truth, Evans explains that she did not want to lose her spot in the company when explaining her desire to get back in the ring as quickly as possible.

"It's been different, emotionally," she said. "You know, when I started with WWE, I had a child, she was very young, but she was not six weeks old. So not many people know this. But I actually went back, I was at the PC, training, six weeks to the day postpartum. It was difficult, more so emotionally, it was — even still now, you know when you're breastfeeding, and you're raising this just this tiny baby that needs you every second. That was the hardest part, I think, it is the hardest part is her being so young and needing me on such an intimate level. So I just have to make it work.

"Don't make excuses and work your ass off," she said of her attitude. "You keep a regimen, you have to wake up, no matter how tired you are. I had a low thyroid problem and I had gestational diabetes for both of my pregnancies. So it was nothing new for these obstacles and I took it from the beginning, I assumed the second I got pregnant, this is what I'm going to be dealing with, and this is what I need to face. I just made sure to, every day, do something. I stick with the squats. I still worked out. Upper body every single day, low weights, high reps, whatever I could do. Just to make sure I didn't lose my spot completely within WWE. It's competition. So it's up to you to stay in there."

Quelle: Fightful

Und da schreibt ein User, das man Lacey Evans feuern soll.

Aber so ist das, wenn man nicht die Hintergründe kennt und wie hart die Wrestler/in an sich arbeiten und was für eine Einstellung sie haben.

• Ist ja schön dass sie so hart arbeitet und sich voll reinhängt

Ändert halt aber nix daran dass sie in allem maximal Durchschnitt ist und für mich aktuell keinerlei Mehrwert als Fan bringt

Mehr als die peinlichen Promos und durchschnittlichen Matches kam bei ihrem Run bis jetzt halt nicht rum

• Ohne harte Arbeit kommen wohl die allerwenigsten Wrestler so weit, sprich ins nationale TV. Ändert halt trotzdem nichts an der Tatsache, dass sie für den Großteil der Fans im TV - insbesondere außerhalb der Staaten - wenig bis gar keinen Mehrwert bringt, wenn sie zu sehen ist.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!