A N Z E I G E

Nachtrag zu Dynamite

• Hier das gesamte Interview mit CM Punk in der Sports Illustrated: https://www.si.com/wrestling/2…nk-jon-moxley-title-match

Wichtiger Part wegen seiner angeblichen Unzufriedenheit daraus:

Addressing the rumors, Punk was asked whether he feels creatively fulfilled in AEW—and whether he enjoys working with the roster.

“Yes, 100%,” Punk says. “You try not to put too much stock in internet rumors. But for AEW, I definitely think that’s part of our audience. Twitter’s not real life, though. On top of that, a lie makes its way around the world twice before the truth puts his boots on or gets out of bed.

“If I addressed every rumor, I’d be here all day. I love AEW. It’s not a competition of who loves it more or who’s the heart and soul, or who’s this and who’s that. AEW allowed me a second chance to do what I do best, and that’s professionally wrestle.”

Damit sollte das Thema hoffentlich auch gegessen sein. Unstimmigkeiten gibt es immer, aber das klingt nicht nach Walk-out Gedanken.

• A N Z E I G E

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E