A N Z E I G E

#speakingout - WWE-Bezug

• Ich muss da ganz ehrlich sagen, dass ich WWE alles zutraue, so auch ein mögliches Decken von Dream, wenn er tatsächlich schuldig sein sollte. Gerade die Ignoranz im Fall Ashley Massaro deutet für mich darauf hin, dass bei WWE "unter den Tisch kehren" als für die Company gesünder betrachtet wird als man eigentlich denken sollte. Dazu kommen halt noch Schlagwörter wie "Saudi-Deal" in den Kopf.

Möchte WWE da garnicht an den Pranger stellen. Allerdings gibt WWE einfach kein gutes Bild in vielen Situationen ab, beziehungsweise gibt mir immer wieder ein schlechtes Gefühl im Hinblick darauf wie gewisse Dinge gehandhabt werden. Es wirkt dabei einfach immer wieder nicht zeitgemäß sondern eher gesellschaftlich rückständig.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Jack Gallagher har sich mal zu Wort gemeldet.

Breaking my silence following the media stories from June 2020.

Following an allegation made in June 2020 as part of the #SpeakingOut movement, I was released from my contract with the WWE.

I didn't release a statement then because it didn't feel the right thing to do at the time. I have now taken the time to process what has happened and would like to respond.

In 2014, at a New Year's Eve party, I met a young woman and my behavior towards her was inappropriate. As this party was nearly six years ago and I had drunk quite a large amount of alcohol that night, unfortunately, I do not recollect what happened.

I wish to make it clear that drinking is not an excuse for my behavior that night. I want to express my deepest regrets, and I am genuinely sorry for the upset that I have caused.

Following these allegations, I proactively contacted the Head of WWE Talent Relations to take responsibility for my actions, as I was aware that the woman who made the allegations and I had both attended the same New Year's Eve party. I was informed that this would be a breach of the company ethics policy, and this is what lead to my release from contract with the WWE.

This isolated incident is not reflective of my behavior and attitude towards women. As a man, I know I can do better, and with the support of my wife, I have taken the time over the last few months to understand what I can do. But this is not about me, but about the women that come forward as part of the #SpeakingOut movement. I will continue to support women and this movement to the best of my ability.

https://twitter.com/MrCaptJack/status/1312836051526770688

• Im Fall Riddle tut sich was:

WWE, Matt Riddle, Gabe Sapolsky, Evolve Wrestling Sued By Candy Cartwright For $10 Million Each

According to the documents, Tavel is seeking $10 million per defendant.The attorneys representing Tavel are Hale & Monico's John Chwarynski Jr. Cited by the plaintiff are actual damages, damages from emotional distress, punitive damages, attorney's fees and costs that.

Documents from the lawsuit allege that Riddle began sexually assaulting Tavel in April 2017 in the parking lot after an Evolve wrestling event. The lawsuit also alleges that Riddle bragged about this to former Evolve owner Gabe Sapolsky and that those two entities an WWE tacitly approved of Riddle's alleged sexual violence towards Tavel.

Specifically, the lawsuit also alleges that on or about May 19, 2018, Matt Riddle forced Tavel to perform oral sex on him by choking her. The claim states that this was done in front of other members of Evolve while on a bus leaving an event from Summit, Illinois -- the site of EVOLVE 104. In addition, it was said that the misogynistic culture created by the defendants encouraged the behavior, and that WWE has condoned sexual assault in the workplace for over 30 years. Toxic misogyny, and the company's duty to refrain from assisting and encouraging the alleged totrious conduct was listed as a complaint towards the companies and Sapolsky.

In the lawsuit, it is alleged that Tavel had bookings with WWE and Evolve on or about January 31, 2020, and that prior to that Riddle had forced her to perform sexual acts under the threat that she would lose bookings if she did not. Tavel claims that she refused to continue, and that Riddle informed WWE and Evolve that he did not want her working with the companies and that she was told "issues with talent" prevented the bookings.

fightful.com

• Ich will hier nicht vorurteilen, aber ich verstehe den WWE Bezug nicht ganz. Matt Riddle ist doch erst seit Sommer 2018 bei der WWE unter Vertrag und die Ergeinisse sind aus der Zeit davor. Einzig die Zeilen, warum die Dame 2020 nicht mehr von der WWE für weitere Auftritte gebucht wurde, erscheinen als supekt. Ich will hier nicht urteilen, aber aktuell erscheint mir, dass die WWE nur wegen der Wahrscheinlichkeit einer Schadensersatzzahlung in der Klage ist. Solche Klagen können nach hinten gehen bzw. sowohl ihr als auch wirklich betroffenen Damen schaden. Auf den gemeinsamen Fotos die ich von Candy und Riddel gesehen habe, scheinen sie wie ein Päärchen. Aber auch hier können Gewalt und Vergewaltigung nicht ausgeschlossen werden

• Zur Sache Riddle:
    Bei dem Vorfall vom 19.5.18 sollen am Bus Zeugen dabei gewesen sein.
    Warum läuft da kein Strafverfahren? Warum vernimmt die Polizei da keine Zeugen?
    Wenn es wirklich so gewesen ist, sollte da erstmal auf strafrechtlichem Weg was laufen.

• Sketchy.
    Die WWE zu verklagen finde ich merkwürdig und macht die Frau für mich nicht glaubwürdiger.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Steve_Blackman:
    Einzig die Zeilen, warum die Dame 2020 nicht mehr von der WWE für weitere Auftritte gebucht wurde, erscheinen als supekt.

Es gibt zumindest eine e-mail die dies bezeugt wegen "past issues" mit einem Talent (Riddle).

https://babyfacevheel.substack…ancelled-candy-cartwright

WWE weiß momentan aber wohl von keiner Klage:

"WWE has not been served with a lawsuit by Ms. Tavel. However, if served, we will vigorously defend ourselves and contest it."

• A N Z E I G E

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!