A N Z E I G E

Der große TNA News & Gossip Sammelthread

• A N Z E I G E
  • - Der neue TNA World Heavyweight Champion und Teilinhaber von TNA [B]MICK FOLEY gab nun ein Statement auf seiner Myspace-Page zu seinem Titelgewinn bei Lockdown ab. Ausserdem kündigte er an, dass es demnächst bei TNA Impact Vignettes von Foley´s Privatleben gezeigt werden. Hier der Orginal Kommentar von Mick Foley .....[/B]

- Hello everybody from the new TNA champion. I never thought I'd be saying my name and "champion" in the same sentence, unless of course there was a "former" in front of it. Thanks for all of the support and positive messages from so many of you, and even the guy who wrote the long analysis of why I needed to add more offensive moves to my arsenal probably meant well, even if he needs to understand that these days, just getting out of bed in the morning is a major offensive move.

- I was thrilled with [the Lockdown match.] I didn't have much chance to rest though, as I drove back to Long Island with J.B. and Vince Russo right after the show, in order to document a day at home with the new champion. I think you will enjoy the vignettes - keep in mind that none of them were scripted, and J.B. was just rolling tape and recording things as they went down. For example, that really is my massage therapist Jessica that you will see on Impact. She's a wonderful and inspirational woman, a blind orphan from Vietnam who has managed to raise three children on her own.

• Lance Cade has been contacted about coming in. He has some commitments in Japan that he needs to finish up first.

Roxxi and Rhaka Khan are serving unofficial 60 day suspensions. Neither were brought to the television tapings last week after the backstage altercation at the last tapings.

Jamie D (who worked briefly as Sirelda) is trying to get back in.

Quelle: Sun

• -- TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view at the Liacouras Center on the campus of Temple University in Philadelphia drew approximately 4,500 fans, with 3,500 paid. Based on preliminary indications, it doesn't appear to have done anywhere close to record levels in terms of pay-per-view buys. It looks to be above average, but not nearly as much above average as most internally were expecting.

rajah.com

• According to the source, former Chicago Bulls star Dennis Rodman has expressed interest in working with TNA. His role would be similar to that of Danny Bonaduce's, with just a few appearances on the show. Apparently Rodman has been spending time with TNA's Jeremy Borash and they have talked about the possibility. You may remember that Rodman worked several WCW Pay-Per-Views back in the 90's. Source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von Flash Borden:
    Anscheinend wurde TNAs Youtube Channel gesperrt. ^^

:lol:
    Kommt natürlich gut auf der eigenen HP "Dieses Video wurde aufgrund eines Verstoßes gegen die Nutzungsbedingungen entfernt"
    Naja, sicherlich nur ne Panne oder Verwechslung.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!