A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

• Sami Callihan hört auf zu wrestlen, solange der Corona-Virus eine Gefahr darstellt:

"Fuck characters, fucks storylines.... our safety is the most important thing. Until this gets better I’m not going to ANY wrestling shows. I beg the world to be as safe as possible in this extremely scary time. Let’s join together like never before. We can get through this.

My family... my animals... myself is more important than fake fighting in our underwear. I’m sorry. I’m not going to show until this in contained.I hope everyone does the same. The world. Our loves. Is not worth it.

If people wanna talk shit or trolle.... FUCK YOU! Why’s it so bad we wanna keep safe? Why is entertainment more important than our well being? Society is flawed. Screw this twitter, and social media bullshit! Let be fucking safe!"

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von TO BE:
    Ist aber schon irgendwie ironisch dass genau DER Typ der immer alle Anspukt nun so krass reagiert. ^^ Aber recht hat er absolut!

Ist halt In Gimmick, solange er gesund ist kann da ja recht wenig passieren.

• In an interview with Wrestling Inc, Moose said that ever since Anthem took over Impact Wrestling, the morale in the locker room has been high. Here are highlights:

On the morale of the roster: “Since the new regime came in, the morale in the locker room has been so frickin’ high. When I first got to the company I was like, ‘What did I get my f***ing self into?’ Now that Scott, Don and Anthem have taken over, the morale is great and people actually wanna go to work. Everybody is cool with everybody in the locker room and it’s great and you can see it in the product.”

On talent’s opinion of management: “Guys are picking Impact over other companies and Impact isn’t paying close to the same amount of money to what they can get elsewhere, but they still wanna come. That shows a lot and shows the fans how high the morale is in the locker room. Guys will rather be in a comfortable spot than somewhere that pays more money.”

On Steve Harvey helping with the AXS-Anthem merger: “You guys didn’t know that Steve Harvey is my dad [laughs]. I’m just joking but I think it’s great. I’ve been a huge Steve Harvey mark since I was 10 years old. So, getting to be in a company that he’s a part of is huge. Hopefully he’ll be at the shows so I can meet him in person.”

On who he’d pick for his Family Feud team: “I would have to pick my closest friends in the locker room: Eddie Edwards, Willie Mack, Rich Swann and… maybe Sami. But if John Morrison was here, it would definitely be John Morrison. We have to make this happen. But I will say this – we’d probably lose because of me [laughs]. Because I suck at Family Feud. It’s hard for me to think fast and give fast answers. I would be so nervous at what might come out of my mouth.”

On which TNA veterans he wants to face: “You’ve got Petey. You’ve got Chris Harris, Suicide and there’s even more guys I would wanna challenge but I can’t because they work for other promotions. You’ve got guys like James Storm and AJ Styles – these are all challenges. If I beat these guys who were TNA greats, then what does that make me? If I could have an opponent of my choice, it would be The Alpha Male. But I’ve sent out many challenges and he hasn’t accepted. I guess that’s a smart choice by him as he knows what would happen.”

Quelle: 411mania

• Man kann Online Tickets kaufen für die Mai Tapings vom 08.05 - 09.05 im "TNA Asylum"

Ob es zu dieser Show kommen wird oder nicht weiß denke ich keiner. Aber das ist nur die Bestätigung wann und wo die Mai Tapings sind.

• Kann natürlich sein das die Halle jetzt weg ist. Als ich die Adresse bei Google Eingab kam das Asylum raus.:D Findet dann sicher wohl in einer neuen Halle statt und nicht in der Alten.Da war ich wohl etwas zu voreilig

• A N Z E I G E
  • This is the week that the venue formerly known as the TNA Asylum finally says farewell, as it’s being torn down. The Tennessean News reports that destruction began on the Nashville Fairgrounds, which includes the original home for TNA, began this morning.

The Nashville Fairgrounds Sports Arena is being taken down in order to build a new Major League Soccer stadium and the way was cleared when a judge denied the motion last week for an injunction against the demolition. As PWInsider notes, the arena was constructed in 1922 and has been a venue for professional wrestling for decades. Impact used the arena for their Wednesday PPV programming from 2002 through 2004 and it was used in recent years by the NWA and House of Hardcore.

Quelle: 411mania

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E