MOONSAULT.de - Deutschlands größte Wrestling-Community: WWE, AEW, IMPACT, US-Indy, Europa & vieles mehr!
Zurück zur MOONSAULT.de Startseite Wrestling Newsboard mit News und Infos aus WWE, AEW, IMPACT, US-Indy und weiteren Ligen sowie Ergebnissen und Gerüchten CyBoard Wrestling Forum & Community Euro-Wrestling: Wrestling Eventkalender, Euro-Promotions (wXw, GSW, EWP, CWN, SWO, ACW, ...) und mehr. Die Wrestling Talk-Radios MoonTalk und CyLight Reel: Kostenlos als MP3-Download Aktuelle WWE, AEW, IMPACT, ECW, US-Indy & weitere Wrestling-Champions sowie umfangreiche Titelhistories MOONSAULT.de Archive: WrestleCrap, Biographien, Ergebnisse und vieles mehr

Benutzerdefiniert
In Partnerschaft mit Amazon.de Facebook Like Support MOONSAULT.de

MOONSAULT.de CyBoard Community - Deutschlands größtes Wrestling-Forum CyBoard > I. Pro-Wrestling Foren > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE News & Gossip Sammelthread (September 2020)
A N Z E I G E
[ » ] Insgesamt 9 Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  Archiv Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema
Autor
Thema Neues Thema erstellen    Antworten
Nick Heidfeld ist offline Nick Heidfeld
MoonModerator

Pfeil WWE News & Gossip Sammelthread (September 2020) Profil von Nick Heidfeld anzeigen Nick Heidfeld eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Wir haben intern entschieden, dass es ab sofort immer einen monatlichen News & Gossip Sammelthread geben wird, damit man eine bessere Übersicht über die aktuellen Themen hat.
Zudem können wir dann auch spannende und relevante Themen besser auslagern, was bei einem großen Sammelthread nach einiger Zeit leider nicht mehr möglich ist.

Vorgänger-Threads:
Januar 2020
Februar 2020
März 2020
April 2020
Mai 2020
Juni 2020
Juli 2020
August 2020

--------------------
Favorits: Fußball: FC Schalke 04, Eishockey: Adler Mannheim, Basketball: Chicago Bulls
Tennis: Roger Federer, Stan Wawrinka, Juan Martin Del Potro, Angelique Kerber, Ana Ivanovic
Formel1: Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Daniel Ricciardo Snooker: Mark Selby, Judd Trump
Schauspieler: Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone, Colin Farrell, Victoria Justice, Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis
Musik: Söhne Mannheims, Xavier Naidoo, Placebo, Eminem, Helene Fischer, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry

Old Post Posted: 01.09.2020, 13:10 Uhr
Beiträge: 62600 | Wohnort: nähe Mannheim | Verein: S04 | Registriert seit: 19.09.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9718260  
Catchpool ist offline Catchpool
MoonSurfer 1000

Standardicon Profil von Catchpool anzeigen Catchpool eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Lesnar nun Freelancer:
https://www.power-wrestli...rag-abgelaufen/

Old Post Posted: 01.09.2020, 13:35 Uhr
Beiträge: 4108 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 08.10.2018 Info | Posting ID: 9718270  
Akuji84 ist offline Akuji84
MoonSurfer 1000

Standardicon Profil von Akuji84 anzeigen Akuji84 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

kommt wieder wenn er gebraucht wird. War schon einmal bekannt das die WWE gerade nicht so viel Geld ausgeben will ohne das Fans da sind

--------------------
PSN : Quentin_84

Old Post Posted: 01.09.2020, 17:51 Uhr
Beiträge: 2748 | Wohnort: Freiburg | Registriert seit: 20.05.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9718463  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Standardicon Profil von EC3 anzeigen EC3 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Betrifft jetzt auch die AEW aber erstmal hier rein damit.

Nielsen Makes Big Change To How TV Viewers Are Counted

There is expected to be major ratings in TV ratings moving forward, especially involving sports, as Nielsen begins counting out-of-home viewership. Viewers will now be counted from places such as bars, restaurants, and airports. Viewers will also be counted if they take their mobile devices from the home and use those to watch.

This latest Nielsen tool is supposed to make a huge change in sports ratings moving forward, particularly major sporting events, and generally for the NFL, according to F4Wonline.com. WWE and AEW will also be affected, but likely on a much smaller scale.

OutKick's Ryan Glasspiegel noted that Nielsen counting out-of-home viewership is a game-changer, and a huge deal that can't be overstated. OutKick reports that the out-of-home viewership will be incorporated into the numbers that Nielsen currently releases the day after events. While household rating numbers will remain constant, viewership is going to be an inexact comparison to previous year's numbers.

Nielsen will reportedly measure out-of-home viewership via a beeper-like device carried by people who are in Nielsen's measurement sample. The device will capture and recognize the audio of what people are watching away from their homes. OutKick noted that this will go for everywhere from a friend's home, to a hotel, bar, gym, restaurant, and so on - hundreds of places. It was noted that an interesting aspect will be if people remember to carry the device, when they're already leaving the house with things like wallets, keys, and phones. Nielsen household samples have to opt in to the company's in-home measurement tools, but this new way of counting views involves an extra step in carrying the device with you.

It was noted that there will also be interesting scenarios at bars and restaurants that air sports programming, but also play music during commercial breaks. One Nielsen source speculated to OutKick that in this scenario, if there's a 200-minute game and the sound of the game is on for 160 minutes, then the viewer would be counted for 160 minutes in the average minute audience, but not the other 40 minutes. It was also said that any time a viewer watches something with headphones while out of the house, such as the gym, the data won't be counted as streaming numbers are measured separately from TV viewership.

OutKick said it's highly likely that sports will benefit, and the daytime talk shows on ESPN or FS1 could also see a bump as they are on in bars and restaurants throughout the country, but they will need to have the sound on. F4Wonline.com reported how there's a feeling that this will help the NFL a lot, and will really help sports leagues more than anything else, especially local sports teams as people often go out to watch their favorite local teams.

It was also noted by F4Wonline.com that the sports world has been waiting for a change like this as ratings decline each year, and now there's an idea that they will have a comeback year, or at least a year where the declines are not as bad. Previous tests have found that this method increases the number of younger viewers, which means the key younger demographics that have been hurt in recent years may see a comeback. Previous tests also found that this method skews more heavily towards female viewers. There's an idea, based on previous experiments, that out-of-home viewing will skew closer to a 50/50 split on male and female viewers.

Michael Mulvihill, who is the FOX Sports Executive Vice President and Head of Strategy that often tweets about Nielsen data, noted on Twitter yesterday that the change by Nielsen is significant, and a big deal for sports. He tweeted the following comments:

"It's a significant day in our little TV biz. Today for the first time TV viewing outside the home will be fully integrated into Nielsen's national TV ratings. This is a big deal for sports. Basically from the day I started at Fox the two things that were often talked about as potential game-changers for sports TV were legal gambling and out-of-home ratings. Now they're both here. Sports already dominates any ranking of TV's most-watched shows. With the inclusion of out-of-home, how much more will sports control the high end of the TV marketplace?

"How will news and business networks, already soaring during the pandemic, grow with OOH? What time periods will suddenly become more attractive for sports events? Which sports will benefit most? A lot of interesting questions will be answered this year. We know from preliminary data that the OOH sports audience is younger, more female and more diverse than the in-home audience. Will that change how sports are valued? We're already seeing huge impact to local MLB viewing among young people. Credit is due to @Nielsen for seeing this through after years of development and very vigorous debate among their clients. Their job, and it's a hard one, is to provide the most complete measurement possible and let the marketplace negotiate its value, and they've done it."

https://www.wrestlinginc....Tn6B5cChlddNREY

--------------------
"Nur Loser müssen beweisen, dass sie keine Loser sind, indem sie dauernd gewinnen"

Old Post Posted: 01.09.2020, 18:44 Uhr
Beiträge: 29388 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9718499  
Catchpool ist offline Catchpool
MoonSurfer 1000

Standardicon Profil von Catchpool anzeigen Catchpool eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

The Rock an Corona erkrankt:
https://www.power-wrestli...lyN7edldlQ_epgw

Gibt auch schon eine Videobotschaft von Rocky selber dazu:
https://www.youtube.com/w...eature=emb_logo

Beitrag editiert von Catchpool am 03.09.2020 um 07:36 Uhr

Old Post Posted: 03.09.2020, 07:28 Uhr
Beiträge: 4108 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 08.10.2018 Info | Posting ID: 9719482  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Standardicon Profil von EC3 anzeigen EC3 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Kevin Nash Reveals He And His Family Tested Positive For COVID

@RealKevinNash
Welcome to the team. Very sorry you're family is infected. I was tired for a while didn't train for the 4th day. My wife still hasn't got smell or tastes back. Son was asymptomatic. Pray you heal up quickly. Thank you for making people realize it's real

During his Twitch stream, AJ Styles came out and said he tested positive for the virus roughly a month ago.

""I tested positive a couple of weeks ago, almost a month, I think, ago," he said. "I feel for people who have to deal with this. I gotta say, I didn't have many problems with it. Hopefully The Rock and his family are safe and nobody has too bad of symptoms. It's not good for anybody. I went through it, I was one of the lucky ones. I had a headache, but never had a fever. Maybe a couple of boogers, that's about it."

https://www.fightful.com/...dlvr.it.organic

--------------------
"Nur Loser müssen beweisen, dass sie keine Loser sind, indem sie dauernd gewinnen"

Old Post Posted: 03.09.2020, 08:09 Uhr
Beiträge: 29388 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9719493  
Eden H. ist online! Eden H.
MoonSurfer 5000

Standardicon Profil von Eden H. anzeigen Eden H. eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

September scheint wohl der Monat zu sein in dem es prominente Sportler erwischt, gestern wurde auch Neymar positiv getestet.

--------------------
R&S Kick A**

Old Post Posted: 03.09.2020, 10:48 Uhr
Beiträge: 5131 | Wohnort: Köln | Registriert seit: 05.11.2018 Info | Posting ID: 9719590  
TheGermanMessiah ist online! TheGermanMessiah
MoonSurfer 5000

Standardicon Profil von TheGermanMessiah anzeigen TheGermanMessiah eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Momentan gibt es einen Twitter ,,Beef'' zwischen Drew und Tyson Fury . Ich hoffe die WWE kommt nicht auf dumme Gedanken.

--------------------
The Only Love since 26 Years

Fc Bayern München

It's clobberin Time!

Old Post Posted: 03.09.2020, 11:57 Uhr
Beiträge: 6588 | Wohnort: Friedberg | Registriert seit: 22.07.2018 Info | Posting ID: 9719636  
Patrick Rain ist offline Patrick Rain
MoonSurfer 10000

Standardicon Profil von Patrick Rain anzeigen Patrick Rain eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Die WWE hat sich den Begriff "Wobbly Walrus" schützen lassen.
Smackdown-Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wird sich wohl um den "neuen Freund" im Firefly Funhouse handeln.

--------------------
"What do the Fans want? They want change.
What happens when you give them change? It`s not the change they wanted and everybody wants things back the way they were."

Old Post Posted: 06.09.2020, 16:47 Uhr
Beiträge: 15384 | Wohnort: Regensburg | Registriert seit: 06.11.2009 Info | Posting ID: 9723054  
Papa Shango ist online! Papa Shango
MoonModerator

Profil von Papa Shango anzeigen Papa Shango eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Habe im ersten Moment an Otis gedacht.

--------------------
Nur bei moonsault.de: Shangos WWE Universe #39 - SmackDown Live

Old Post Posted: 06.09.2020, 16:59 Uhr
Beiträge: 8118 | Wohnort: Thüringen | Verein: FC Bayern | Registriert seit: 02.10.2013 Info | Posting ID: 9723063  
Anna Bolika ist online! Anna Bolika
MoonSurfer 5000

Profil von Anna Bolika anzeigen Anna Bolika eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Ich an Paul Heyman.

--------------------
"Gnasty Gnorc is a simple creature. He has been contained in a remote world and is no threat to the dragon kingdom. Besides he is ugly.."

Old Post Posted: 06.09.2020, 17:20 Uhr
Beiträge: 9678 | Wohnort: Mannheim | Registriert seit: 18.12.2012 Info | Posting ID: 9723079  
Cameron Grimes ist offline Cameron Grimes
MoonSurfer 20000

Profil von Cameron Grimes anzeigen Cameron Grimes eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Ich auch.

--------------------
Schwarz und Weiß bis in den Tod!
Nia Jax and Tamina > You
Cupsieger 2018 - ich war dabei!
Sturm ist wichtiger als jeder Spieler!

Old Post Posted: 06.09.2020, 17:23 Uhr
Beiträge: 44344 | Wohnort: Voitsberg, Verein: Sturm Graz | Registriert seit: 16.11.2013 Info | Posting ID: 9723082  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Marty Jannetty Claims Murder Admission Was Beginning of a Wrestling Storyline

Marty Jannetty was in the news last month after writing a post on Facebook which claimed he had killed someone back in the 70s, but now he says it was all part of a wrestling angle.

As you may recall, Jannetty insinuated that around 1973 he killed a man who tried to rape him during a weed deal and dumped his body in the Chattahoochee River. The Columbus Police Department reportedly launched an investigation into this afterward.

On Tuesday, Marty once again took to Facebook to explain that he did not actually murder someone and that he intended for all of this to play out in the ring.

I DID NOT MURDER THAT MAN!!!

It was just the beginning of a damn wrestling storyline..but OH MY GOD, OMG.. Didn’t the WORLD buy it??!! I never knew it could be that easy..I mean, INSIDE EDITION(whom Im a fan of even though they slant/favor democrat), PEOPLE MAGAZINE, TMZ, FOX NEWS, that fake ass National Inquirer,..and ALL MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS WORLD WIDE jumped on this story..it got so hot I had to drop it..when my Columbus, Ga. Police Department got involved, I knew I had to drop it…or as my bruh Snoop Dogg says “drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot” lol..loves ya Snoopy..

I even got pulled outta line at the Atlanta airport headed to Boston..my TSA security brothers mostly laughing and getting autographs n pics kept saying, “we sorry yo, we have to, you’re red flagged, you’ll be fine though, we gotcha back brother” and they did. Thank y’all my brothers!!

I got calls, texts, messages from Germany, Japan, Australia, England, France, Scotland, Ireland, Africa, Israel and 1 call from Canada..I was like, “WTF is happening right now, holy shit, I didn’t even give them the cake yet”..

But..I had to let it go..it got too hot..I mean, I wanted to call the good people at the Columbus Police Department and tell them, “nah nah, don’t waste tax payers money nor your valuable time..it was just a wrestling storyline”..but my brother Geno said, “hell no, lay low” Cause they might wanna make the newspapers..very correct, that’s why along with my dad, he’s my hero..(and my college wrestling coach, Coach Ron Steube) there’s yo 3 wise men.

But it all comes down to this>>> yo boy MJNDHOUSE still got it..the creator of the long living(28 years now) Barber Shop Window scene, just shook up the WORLD..again!..and I wasn’t even finished..as Mr T said, “I gotta ho lotta mo” lol..y’all ain’t even seen my 2 piece extra crispy yet..lol..you will

But next to all that, I wanna throw the most sincere heartfelt apologies to my gurrl Winni..the one who got caught up in the trap(and pictured in the original story)..I never knew it would go worldwide miss sweetness..they caught me off too..but Winnie is not a jealous evil woman..I needed that for the story..she’s the sweetest thing since my mother..The girl works her ass off as an actress in Toronto, but hit WORLD WIDE on that sh*t..I sorry Winnie..I never meant to hurt you..I’m just stupid sometimes.

Ya know, now looking back, I shoulda done a few things differently..shoulda called the CPD first, and told them what up..shoulda told Winnie..but that ain’t how I do it..never have, you can ask around, ask Geno, ask my best friend Curtis M. Burris who actually took me to the airport the day of me sneak attacking Shawn Michaels from out the audience and winning the IC Championship, told him I had to go to some Indy show in Vegas..imagine his shock that night watching Monday Night Raw..lol..

But that’s how I do it..maybe old school..BUT IT WORKS, don’t it?? When’s the last time WWE, AEW hell ANY OF THEM grabbed WORLD WIDE NEWS like that?? Let me answer, NEVER!!

Btw, the rest of the storyline was to be..my friend Darren Kelly, who really was a correction officer, and GREAT wrestler, but disgruntled as hell so walked away from that job..he was to redeem himself by serving justice on me to earn back his stripes..but..in a match stipulated with..if he wins, he takes me in, in peace..if I win, he leave me alone, in peace..but sadly now, we’ll not get to do that storyline

Again, sorry Winnie..never meant this shit to get crazy like this..ya already know I gots mad love for ya..it’s just this CTE acts up and I dont think straight..plus I’m insane in the membrane..

PS- there is some truth in the original story, that’s how you add on and it seems all true..I was 13 buying weed from a gay man(and btw, I loves all my gay people, I just don’t float my boat on that side of the river, loves y’all tho’) in his car in front of the bowling alley we both worked at..and because a couple other of my teen friends went for the hustle(he’d pay them $40 to bj them) he might have assumed I would to, so in other words, the bag of weed for free..he subtly reach over and touched me down there..”and I said, “nah nah, let’s get back to work” we got out and went back to work..and remained friends..he never touch my d*ck & balls again..so we was good

https://www.prowrestlings...e/#.X1fWd4vgo2w

--------------------

Old Post Posted: 08.09.2020, 20:08 Uhr
Beiträge: 29388 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9724664  
Cameron Grimes ist offline Cameron Grimes
MoonSurfer 20000

Profil von Cameron Grimes anzeigen Cameron Grimes eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Ganz ehrlich: Was raucht der Typ eigentlich?!

--------------------
Schwarz und Weiß bis in den Tod!
Nia Jax and Tamina > You
Cupsieger 2018 - ich war dabei!
Sturm ist wichtiger als jeder Spieler!

Old Post Posted: 08.09.2020, 20:14 Uhr
Beiträge: 44344 | Wohnort: Voitsberg, Verein: Sturm Graz | Registriert seit: 16.11.2013 Info | Posting ID: 9724668  
LostInWeb ist offline LostInWeb
MoonSurfer 10000

Standardicon Profil von LostInWeb anzeigen LostInWeb eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen Zitieren

Zitat:
Original geschrieben von Cameron Grimes:
Ganz ehrlich: Was raucht der Typ eigentlich?!

Vermutlich hat er noch was von dem 70er Weed übrig. Damals hat das halt noch richtig geknallt ...

--------------------
Alles was hier drüber steht, ist nur meine subjektive Meinung, also reg dich nicht zu sehr auf. Auch du darfst eine eigene Meinung haben und der Meinung sein, dass meine Meinung Müll ist.

Old Post Posted: 08.09.2020, 20:18 Uhr
Beiträge: 11266 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 26.10.2008 Info | Posting ID: 9724669  
 Alle Zeitangaben in MEZ. Auf dem CyBoard ist es jetzt 10:43 Uhr. Neues Thema erstellen    Antworten
[ » ] Insgesamt 9 Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  Archiv Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

MOONSAULT.de CyBoard Community - Deutschlands größtes Wrestling-Forum CyBoard > I. Pro-Wrestling Foren > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE News & Gossip Sammelthread (September 2020)

A N Z E I G E

Dieses Thema abonnieren | MOONSAULT.de bei Facebook Follow MOONSAULT.de at Twitter WWE, AEW, IMPACT & Worldwide Wrestling-News per RSS-Feed

Gehe zu:

Forum Regeln:
Es ist Dir not erlaubt, neue Beiträge zu schreiben.
Es ist Dir not erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.