A N Z E I G E

Offizieller Thread zur Partnerschaft zwischen TNA und AAA - The Takeover Heats Up!

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von Irmgard92:
    A ces A nd A ights ^^

Ganz ehrlich, mir kam das aber auch oft in den Sinn ^^

• As we reported earlier, TNA agents Al Snow and Bruce Prichard attended the inagural AAA Fusion TV taping. The two were there to scout talent from AAA to bring into TNA. We can also report that a number of Independent Luchadors were invited for a tryout earlier in the day.

• Natürlich würde es Sinn machen, auch wäre es grossartig wenn man da eine große SL aufbaut bzw. erweitert mit einem mexikanischen MC - also sowas wie die Mayans von SOA wo man sich ja offensichtlich schon bedient *g* - und dann ein fettes Three Teams Lethal Lockdown.

Ach lassen wir das, ich werde sonst nur enttäuscht. Und generell fehlt mir nach den Jahren glatt schon die Hoffnung, dass das noch was wird mit dieser AAA Zusammenarbeit.

• AAA officials have confirmed that the company does have immediate plans to come to the USA very very soon. The public announcement suggests that AAA's legal issues with Steve Ship, promoter of Lucha Libre events in the USA have been resolved and/or lapsed. The confirmation also indicates that AAA wrestlers could be seen in TNA very soon and could be used as a possible first step to touring in the United Staes.

- TNAInsider

• A N Z E I G E
  • There is talk that TNA will be bringing in guys from AAA to work their "World Cup of Wrestling" One Night Only special next weekend. Right now the plan is for every team to have one heavyweight, a tag team and a knockout. AAA Booker, Konnan confirmed this information on his Twitter:

"no because as u know i will get heat..i can tell u one female, one heavyweight and a tag will go..Not being anti-CMLL, but 4 it being their biggest show of the yr, that makes like 3 yrs straight, it leaves alot to be desired..Your thoughts?"

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is also reporting that there have been discussions about reforming Team Canada for the event. Two names rumored for Team Canada are Jack Evans and Teddy Hart.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E