A N Z E I G E

[The Social Network] WWE auf Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube - Der Thread #6

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von $-Axelrod-$:
    Vorsicht Spoiler für das IC-Title Finale:

Jetzt mal ehrlich, wie dumm muss man sein?!

Fake News

• Brian Cage & Lacey Evans Take Shots At Each Other, Flip Gordon Gets Involved

Brian Cage and Lacey Evans got into a bit of an exchange on Twitter today over a move they share — the moonsault. The exchange started when Cage tweeted a clip of him doing the moonsault, only to have a fan ask why he is stealing the move from Lacey Evans.

Cage responded by saying that he “was doing it before she new wwf was wwe now.” He then deleted that tweet.

Evans responded, correcting his spelling, claiming she doesn’t know who he is, and that she does the move better than him.

“*knew.

And I don’t *know who you are…. ya nasty. I’m 4 year in the game and doing *it better than *you.

Don’t make me lose my manners sweetheart. 💅👒 #WWE #AsYouWere”

Cage then responded, saying he did the move years before she started doing it and doubling down that he doesn’t think she knew WWF was WWE then.

“There you go sweetheart @LaceyEvansWWE I wasn’t going to edit and even almost paid you a compliment. Until I read the rest of your tweet. And my stance remains the same. Still did it years before you(your 4 years in the biz) and I’m also sure you didn’t KNOW it was WWE then😘”

Evans then responded, saying: “Almost doesn’t count. Compliment me…. or get out of my mentions ya nasty. #WWE #BlessHisHeart #NothingButANasty”

Flip Gordon then got involved, saying that WWE wrestlers think they own every move: “Don’t you know these WWE peeps come up and own every move ever done!? 😂”

Brian Cage responded to Gordon, saying many others have done the move including Kevin Owens and Marc Mero: “My bad. I mean I’m pretty sure it’s a turnaround moonsault many have done and it’s not my move. And just for knowledge FIGHTowensFIGHT did it before her in wwe(and outside) and @MarcMero did it and it was called a “MeroSault” So if its anyones move.”

Lacey Evans then laughed at how they are fighting over who created a move: “Listening to random nasties fight over Who CrEatdEd a move I never claimed to own. Hee heee got em.Nail polishWoman’s hat☕ #Looorrrdddd #BlessTheirHearts”

“Looorrrdddd. What should I call this “never been done like me” maneuver? Since im getting panties in a bunch and feathers ruffled. 💅👒 #WWE”

“I’m new to this biz…..what do they call these….🤔

mArkS. 💅👒☕”

https://411mania.com/wrestling…-evans-flip-gordon-shots/

• Mal wieder 2 bzw 3 über Twitter.:D

Randy Orton's wife Kim has join her husband in taking shots at WWE NXT Superstar Tommaso Ciampa on Twitter.

As noted before, Orton took to Twitter after the NXT "Takeover: In Your House" show to joke about leg slaps, something that has been a topic of discussion on pro wrestling social media as of late. Orton wrote, "Heard #WWENXT #TakeoverInYourHouse was great! Slappin my leg for you guys. Sincerely #legslap"

Ciampa fired back this afternoon and took a shot at Orton for being boring in the ring. He wrote, "My daughter has been having trouble sleeping. Luckily I found a remedy. Randy Orton matches. Better than NyQuil. Sincerely #AnEntireLockerRoomWhoBustedTheirAsses"

Orton then tweeted this afternoon and responded to Ciampa, referring to NXT as a wrestling school.

"Looks like I hurt the feelings of the self appointed lockeroom leader of a wrestling school. Let me know what time #legslap class starts so I can take my game to the next level," Orton wrote.

In an update, Orton's wife took to Twitter before tonight's RAW hit the air and also took a shot at the Blackheart of NXT.

She wrote, " RandyOrton Isn't that the same guy who took credit for all those 'great matches' that he DIDNT put together?"

Ciampa and Orton have not responded to Kim's tweet as of this writing.

Alle Tweets im Link : https://www.wrestlinginc.com/n…at-tommaso-ciampa-671200/

Nicht das Ciampa "überraschend" beim PPV eingreift.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Patrick Rain:
    Die nächste WM wird interessant mit Brian Cage Vs Lacey Evans und Randy Orton Vs Tomasso Ciampa

Dazu müßte Cage ja erstmal die Company wechseln, wenn man keinen Rival Promotion Invasion Angle plant;)

• Da ist eine "Diskussion" schlimmer als die andere. Der Moonsault wird und wurde von zig Wrestlern gezeigt. Sollen sich beide mal anschauen wie Muto den gezeigt hat und ein bisschen üben. Und geil das Borton mal wieder Kayfabe bricht. Der Spruch von Ciampa war sogar ganz gut. Das mit dem legslap ist mir zwar auch aufgefallen und wurde etwas überstrapaziert, war aber bei weitem nicht so schlimm wie bei LU wo es wirklich genervt hat.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von Rainmaker:
    Das mit dem legslap ist mir zwar auch aufgefallen und wurde etwas überstrapaziert, war aber bei weitem nicht so schlimm wie bei LU wo es wirklich genervt hat.

Bei LU wurde es noch schön mit einem lauten Soundeffekt hervorgehoben. ^^ Das war echt zu viel des Guten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E