MOONSAULT.de - Deutschlands größte Wrestling-Community: WWE, AEW, IMPACT, US-Indy, Europa & vieles mehr!
Zurück zur MOONSAULT.de Startseite Wrestling Newsboard mit News und Infos aus WWE, AEW, IMPACT, US-Indy und weiteren Ligen sowie Ergebnissen und Gerüchten CyBoard Wrestling Forum & Community Euro-Wrestling: Wrestling Eventkalender, Euro-Promotions (wXw, GSW, EWP, CWN, SWO, ACW, ...) und mehr. Die Wrestling Talk-Radios MoonTalk und CyLight Reel: Kostenlos als MP3-Download Aktuelle WWE, AEW, IMPACT, ECW, US-Indy & weitere Wrestling-Champions sowie umfangreiche Titelhistories MOONSAULT.de Archive: WrestleCrap, Biographien, Ergebnisse und vieles mehr

Benutzerdefiniert
WWE bei Amazon.de Facebook Like Support MOONSAULT.de

MOONSAULT.de CyBoard Community - Deutschlands größtes Wrestling-Forum CyBoard > I. Pro-Wrestling Foren > IMPACT Wrestling > Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2
A N Z E I G E

[ « » ] Insgesamt 82 Seiten: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  Archiv Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema
Autor
Thema Neues Thema erstellen    Antworten
Big Poppa P. ist online! Big Poppa P.
MoonSurfer 100

Profil von Big Poppa P. anzeigen Big Poppa P. eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Immer mit der Ruhe, bezüglich Elias hab ich mich ausführlich erklärt.

Genau, es ging um den Sänger/Gitarrist bei der Entrance beim Boner Yard Match.

--------------------
Bad Boys Records, East Coast-Rap 4 Life

Old Post Posted: 03.08.2020, 10:17 Uhr
Beiträge: 358 | Wohnort: Brooklyn NY | Registriert seit: 11.03.2020 Info | Posting ID: 9693497  
Grissom ist offline Grissom
MoonAdmin

Standardicon Profil von Grissom anzeigen Grissom eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Kimber Lee wurde offiziell verpflichtet:

https://twitter.com/IMPAC...650045335900160

--------------------
Yuka Sakazaki Ultra #1

„Nobody kicks out of the Falcon Arrow!“

Old Post Posted: 04.08.2020, 15:36 Uhr
Beiträge: 68468 | Wohnort: Shin-Kiba 1st Ring | Team: F95 | Registriert seit: 09.10.2007 Info | Posting ID: 9694731  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Thumbs up Profil von EC3 anzeigen EC3 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Edit

IMPACT Running Two Night "Emergence" Special Event, Women's Match Headlines | Exclusive

MPACT Wrestling is planning their next special event, but it won't be on pay-per-view.

Fightful has learned that IMPACT Wrestling Emergence will air over two nights on AXS TV, on Tuesday, August 18, and Tuesday August 25. This is the first ever Emergence event the company has run, and is one month removed from their Slammiversary PPV. The last two-night AXS special was Rebellion, which aired back in April.

In addition, we've also learned that night two of the event will be headlined by Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo defending against former champion Jordynne Grace in a rematch from the aforementioned Slammiversary PPV. There is supposed to be a special stipulation planned for the match, as well, though we haven't confirmed what that will be.

More championship matches are set to be announced, starting with tonight's IMPACT.

https://www.fightful.com/...lines-exclusive

Card Thread : https://www.moonsault.de/...threadid=110041

Beitrag editiert von EC3 am 04.08.2020 um 16:21 Uhr

--------------------
"Nur Loser müssen beweisen, dass sie keine Loser sind, indem sie dauernd gewinnen"

Old Post Posted: 04.08.2020, 15:38 Uhr
Beiträge: 30760 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9694733  
Cravex ist offline Cravex
MoonModerator

Standardicon Profil von Cravex anzeigen Cravex eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Chris Sabin spoke with Fightful‘s Sean Ross Sapp for a new interview discussing the Motor City Machine Guns’ Impact return and more. You can check out some highlights and the full video below:

On why he chose to return to Impact: “I think just being familiar with IMPACT! Wrestling and the fans. I took a little bit of a break there, but even though while I was gone, it always kinda felt like IMPACT! was home for me. That’s where I pretty much built my entire wrestling reputation. Along with some outside stuff as well, but IMPACT! was always my home. So, it just felt like I was returning home, you know?”

On if he knew that Ethan Page had publicly expressed a desire to face the MCMGs: “A little bit. Not completely. But, yeah, he’s mentioned to me a couple of times that him and Josh wanted to face off against us in some tag team matches. We never knew if it was going to happen, but it did and I guess it kinda backfired because when we finally did face, we took the titles from them.”

On working with the North: “I think it was a feeling of excitement and respect, you know? I’ve known Ethan for quite a while. Actually, I worked for his independent promotion, Alpha-1. I’ve worked for him before in the past, and I’ve known him a little bit here and there from other places. It was excitement and respect. I respected him and I think, although we have some scuffling going on right now, we may not be the biggest fans of each other right now because of our little feud going on, but I think there’s definitely a high level of respect there.”

On the planned TNA Retro show: “Yeah, I thought it was really cool because, you never know, there might be some people out there that don’t realize that the company is still around. They hear the name IMPACT! and they don’t connect it to TNA. Maybe they don’t realize, with some of the casual fans that watched back in the day, they don’t realize it’s the same company. So, when they hear that, maybe that puts some awareness that, “Hey, this company’s still around, it’s just has a new name.” I thought it was a really cool idea and I thought it was perfect for the weekend it was on and everything. I was excited for it and I think the fans kind of dug it, too. Hopefully we’ll get a chance to do that again.”

On not being planned to work a match on the show: “Well, I’d been working as a producer for a couple of months before that, so I was familiar with the company. I was told about it and everything. Si, I knew it was happening. I thought it was a really cool idea. They originally wanted me to wrestle, but I didn’t feel like I was completely ready yet. So, I was gonna have the special guest referee role and of course we all know what happened [in COVID-19].”

On the status of his Impact deal: “Yeah, I am signed with them right now. I do have like a producer kind of thing and a wrestling kind of thing going on. So, I can do both and I have done both. There have been days where I only wrestled, but then there’s been a day where I wrestle and produce. So, I’m keeping pretty busy with them.”

Quelle: 411mania

--------------------
Madman Fulton Fan Club Member #2

Scott Steiner is the Worlds Greatest Ring Announcer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YVNP1G0KSA

Professor Scott Steiner Typography
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

Old Post Posted: 05.08.2020, 04:55 Uhr
Beiträge: 7070 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.11.2003 Info | Posting ID: 9695115  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Standardicon Profil von EC3 anzeigen EC3 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Eric Young confirms he has signed exclusively with IMPACT Wrestling [Exclusive]

So, is Eric Young signed exclusively to IMPACT Wrestling?

The World Class Maniac confirmed to us that he has signed an exclusive contract with IMPACT Wrestling, saying he was "very excited" about that.

"Yeah, I am on an exclusive contract with IMPACT. I'm very excited about that!"

While we cannot confirm the length of the contract, Eric Young said that he's working on making IMPACT Wrestling the best that he possibly can right now, and stated that, as of now, he feels like he has maybe five or six years left in the ring, but said he'll come to that decision further down the line.

https://www.sportskeeda.c...tling-exclusive

--------------------
"Nur Loser müssen beweisen, dass sie keine Loser sind, indem sie dauernd gewinnen"

Old Post Posted: 06.08.2020, 13:10 Uhr
Beiträge: 30760 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9696097  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Standardicon Profil von EC3 anzeigen EC3 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Impact EVP Suggests Cross-Promotional Series Between FTR and The North

Despite not being in the same promotion, FTR and The North say they want to wrestle each other –and Impact EVP Scott D’Amore says he’s down to make it happen.

This all began after Dax Harwood quote tweeted a video of their match from Dynamite this week saying, “Real quick; this is what makes us a great tag team. Not fancy double teams. Not 30 second sequences. Keeping the fresh man in, using your partner, knowing where each other is at all times, feeding him & he executes. That’s all. Back to the ice!”

Ethan Page replied saying that is why they needed to work ASAP and Harwood agreed, writing that both teams needed to talk to their bosses.

Impact Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore then chimed in with a suggestion.

“Well Dax, you know I have mad respect for you & [Cash Wheeler]. I can assure you that [Impact Wrestling] supports making it happen,” he tweeted. “How about a home & home series between FTR and #TheNorth?”

D’Amore also tagged Chris Jericho asking how they can make this happen.

No response yet from Jericho or Tony Khan.

https://www.prowrestlings...n/#.Xy18yDXgo2w

--------------------

Old Post Posted: 07.08.2020, 17:10 Uhr
Beiträge: 30760 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9697142  
Domi666 ist offline Domi666
MoonRookie

Standardicon Profil von Domi666 anzeigen Domi666 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

PWInsider released a new update this week on the ongoing legal dispute between Jeff Jarrett and Anthem Sports, the parent company of Impact Wrestling.As previously reported, Jarrett’s lawsuit against Anthem was declared a mistrial after the jury ruled in favor of the plaintiffs, but damages were not awarded. Now, it appears the judge in the case wants the matter settled quickly.

According to the latest update, The Middle District of Tennessee Chief Judge Waverly D. Crenshaw Jr. ordered Jarrett and Global Wrestling Entertainment meets with Anthem Sports in a settlement conference next month and cancelled the scheduled hearing in September. The originally scheduled hearing date was made in order to set up a new trial date for the ongoing lawsuit.

Previously, the legal team for Jeff Jarrett requested a settlement conference for both sides to come to the table to work out a deal offering any time between September 1 and September 10. Anthem’s side responded that Ed Nordholm wouldn’t be available for that time period, but their side reportedly agreed to a settlement conference after the currently scheduled hearing on September 11 in Nashville, Tennessee, which will then set up a new trial date.

However, Judge Crenshaw later cancelled the Sept. 11 hearing and instructed both sides to settle the matter. Beforehand, both sides were unable to settle the legal dispute, which sparked the initial trial that was later ruled a mistrial. Judge Crenshaw ruled on July 30 that it was a mistrial due to “the Court’s failure to instruct on comparative negligence; the identity of the wrong entity in the verdict form on the counterfeiting claim; improper comments by Defendant’s counsel in opening statements; and improper statements by Plaintiffs’ counsel in closing arguments, all of which were discussed in detail in the Court’s oral ruling.”

Neither legal team issued a statement following the mistrial ruling.

Quelle:
https://www.gerweck.net/2...e-out-of-court/

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 10:00 Uhr
Beiträge: 35 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 18.05.2012 Info | Posting ID: 9702508  
EC3 ist offline EC3
MoonModerator

Report: Ethan Page’s IMPACT Wrestling Contract Expires At The End Of 2020

Ethan Page could be exploring his options for his next home in professional wrestling in 2021.

According to a report from WrestleTalk‘s Louis Dangoor, Page’s IMPACT Wrestling contract expires on December 31. It’s worth noting that Page has teased this a bit on social media, noting that he will be “printing money” once the new year rolls around.

While no official contact has been made, Dangoor notes that one of the promotions interested in bringing Page in is All Elite Wrestling. Cody Rhodes has openly expressed being a fan of “All Ego”, noting he’d love to bring him into AEW and also noted Page would make a nice challenger for his TNT Championship.

Rhodes recently spoke with Marc Raimondi of ESPN and offered Page’s name as one of a few opponents he’d like to defend his TNT Championship against.

“Off the top of my head, someone from outside our world, there’s maybe two guys that I hear a lot about. One is my good friend Ethan Page [of Impact Wrestling]. I’ve kind of watched his glow-up continue. … He maybe doesn’t have the God-given talent, but just absolutely will outwork you and will continue to grow up, glow up and mature, which is the key if you’re going to make wrestling your life’s work.”

https://www.mandatory.com...ct-expires-2020

Wenn man Ethan an AEW verlieren würde

--------------------

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 16:16 Uhr
Beiträge: 30760 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 20.08.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9702754  
Unregistriert
Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Ethan wäre ein herber Verlust vor allem nach seiner North-Zeit.
Als Chandler Parks war er eher unnötig aber seitdem er mit Alexander unterwegs ist, ist er eine wichtige Säule.
IMPACT sollte da alles versuchen, um ihn zu halten und Page selbst sollte sich überlegen, ob er wie Santana & Ortiz mit großen Erwartungen hinwechseln- und random werden möchte.

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 16:22 Uhr
Beiträge: N/A | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: Not Yet Info | Posting ID: 9702757  
Mikrobi ist offline Mikrobi
MoonSurfer 100

Standardicon Profil von Mikrobi anzeigen Mikrobi eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Die sollen ihn für 2021 als Sieger in ein King Of The Mountain Match booken. Dann bleibt er auf jeden Fall.

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 16:36 Uhr
Beiträge: 298 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 22.05.2019 Info | Posting ID: 9702772  
Nostrademon ist offline Nostrademon
MoonSurfer 5000

Standardicon Profil von Nostrademon anzeigen Nostrademon eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Ethan Page würde perfekt ins AEW-Roster passen, die Nerd-Fans würden ihn sofort annehmen, wenn man ihn reden lässt. Nur den Nachnahmen müsste er natürlich ändern.

Wäre ich IW, würde ich The North splitten und Page zum Main Eventer aufbauen, bei Eddie, EY, Moose und EC3 kann er locker mitspielen. Vielleicht würde er dann bleiben.

Letztendlich wird aber wohl das Einkommen den Ausschlag geben, und Page hätte sich einen dicken Pay-Check auch definitiv verdient. Da stehen die Chancen für AEW wohl besser, wenn sie ihn wirklich haben wollen.

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 16:44 Uhr
Beiträge: 9002 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 29.08.2008 Info | Posting ID: 9702783  
TO BE ist offline TO BE
MoonSurfer 1000

Standardicon Profil von TO BE anzeigen TO BE eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Das wäre tatsächlich ein riesiger Verlust. Allerdings sehe ich ihn noch eher weniger in der Singles Division. Auch wenn sie jetzt alles gewonnen haben, sind sie ein Tag Team welches ich noch nicht splitten würde. Zudem gibts ja nun gerade ein paar neue Fehdengegner, the Good Brothers wären ja auch noch. Und ein weiterer Title Run würde ich ihnen gönnen.

Im Singles Bereich muss ich ehrlich sein, sehe ich Alexander etwas eher als Maineventer. Eine ausgedehnte Singles Fehde der beiden wäre aber auf jeden Fall auch sehenswert!

Ja das wäre echt ein Verlust, ich hoffe Impact kann da was machen.

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 17:02 Uhr
Beiträge: 1561 | Wohnort: ZH Schweiz | Registriert seit: 09.05.2000 Info | Posting ID: 9702801  
TO BE ist offline TO BE
MoonSurfer 1000

Standardicon Profil von TO BE anzeigen TO BE eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Zitat:
Original geschrieben von EC3:
Impact EVP Suggests Cross-Promotional Series Between FTR and The North

Despite not being in the same promotion, FTR and The North say they want to wrestle each other –and Impact EVP Scott D’Amore says he’s down to make it happen.

This all began after Dax Harwood quote tweeted a video of their match from Dynamite this week saying, “Real quick; this is what makes us a great tag team. Not fancy double teams. Not 30 second sequences. Keeping the fresh man in, using your partner, knowing where each other is at all times, feeding him & he executes. That’s all. Back to the ice!”

Ethan Page replied saying that is why they needed to work ASAP and Harwood agreed, writing that both teams needed to talk to their bosses.

Impact Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore then chimed in with a suggestion.

“Well Dax, you know I have mad respect for you & [Cash Wheeler]. I can assure you that [Impact Wrestling] supports making it happen,” he tweeted. “How about a home & home series between FTR and #TheNorth?”

D’Amore also tagged Chris Jericho asking how they can make this happen.

No response yet from Jericho or Tony Khan.

https://www.prowrestlings...n/#.Xy18yDXgo2w

Nö, AEW wird sich da nicht darauf einlassen. Keine Chance...

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 17:07 Uhr
Beiträge: 1561 | Wohnort: ZH Schweiz | Registriert seit: 09.05.2000 Info | Posting ID: 9702803  
Akuji84 ist online! Akuji84
MoonSurfer 1000

Standardicon Profil von Akuji84 anzeigen Akuji84 eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Zitat:
Original geschrieben von TO BE:
Nö, AEW wird sich da nicht darauf einlassen. Keine Chance...

Absolut! Wäre aktuell etwas weit herab und klar würde impact das toll finden.

--------------------
PSN : Quentin_84

Old Post Posted: 14.08.2020, 22:56 Uhr
Beiträge: 2840 | Wohnort: Freiburg | Registriert seit: 20.05.2006 Info | Posting ID: 9703472  
KoMa ist offline KoMa
MoonSurfer 100

Standardicon Profil von KoMa anzeigen KoMa eine Private Nachricht schicken Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Beitrag bearbeiten/löschen      Zitieren

Dürfen die da überhaupt mitreden? Mein letzter Stand war, dass FTR keinen Vertrag haben und pro Auftritt bezahlt werden. Da geht es wohl eher dadrum, einen zwischenzeitlichen Promotionwechsel nicht "hinter dem Rücken" durchzuziehen, um keine verbrannte Erde zu hinterlassen.

--------------------
- ehemals DerHitman

Old Post Posted: 15.08.2020, 08:34 Uhr
Beiträge: 430 | Wohnort: | Registriert seit: 04.12.2012 Info | Posting ID: 9703612  
 Alle Zeitangaben in MEZ. Auf dem CyBoard ist es jetzt 11:51 Uhr. Neues Thema erstellen    Antworten
[ « » ] Insgesamt 82 Seiten: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  Archiv Vorheriges Thema   Nächstes Thema

MOONSAULT.de CyBoard Community - Deutschlands größtes Wrestling-Forum CyBoard > I. Pro-Wrestling Foren > IMPACT Wrestling > Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

A N Z E I G E

Dieses Thema abonnieren | MOONSAULT.de bei Facebook Follow MOONSAULT.de at Twitter WWE, AEW, IMPACT & Worldwide Wrestling-News per RSS-Feed

Gehe zu:

Forum Regeln:
Es ist Dir not erlaubt, neue Beiträge zu schreiben.
Es ist Dir not erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.