A N Z E I G E

Der große WWE News & Gossip Sammelthread #14

• A N Z E I G E
  • WWE 205 Live is reportedly moving to Friday nights, according to PWInsider.

Word going around at tonight's SmackDown from the Chase Center in San Francisco is that 205 Live will be moving to Friday nights at 10pm ET on the WWE Network. The change is set to begin as of next week, October 4. This is the same night that SmackDown premieres on FOX, live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The current plan is to tape 205 Live after SmackDown goes off the air on Friday nights.

Stay tuned as WWE should be making an official announcement on the future of the cruiserweights show soon.

• FOX Sports announces WWE Backstage on FS1 with Renee Young as host

LOS ANGELES – SmackDown moves from Tuesdays to Fridays beginning Friday, Oct. 4, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on FOX, but WWE fans can still get their Tuesday night fix with FS1’s WWE Backstage, television’s only studio show devoted to all things WWE.

The hour-long weekly show offers viewers the latest WWE news every Tuesday at 11 p.m. ET/8 p.m. PT, beginning Nov. 5 on FS1.

Longtime WWE broadcaster Renee Young and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T weigh in on the biggest stories in WWE, and are joined by a rotating cast of guests and personalities, including current and former WWE Superstars.

Ahead of WWE Backstage’s Nov. 5 debut, FOX Sports offers a special preview of the show on Tuesday, Oct. 15, following the conclusion of the ALCS Game 3 on FS1. Young and Booker T are joined by special guests to reveal the WWE Backstage set at the FOX Studios Lot in Los Angeles, and to break in their brand-new ring.

“WWE Backstage is a wrestling show for wrestling fans. From hardcore fans to people new to wrestling, we’ll give them a little bit of everything,” Young said. “It’s going to be fun, it’s going to be loud, we’re going to give them a ton of opinions and I can’t wait to help spread the word about SmackDown coming to FOX.”

Young will be joined by the two-time WWE Hall of Famer, Booker T, for analysis.

“It’s awesome being part of the FOX family and part of this movement of Friday Night SmackDown to FOX,” Booker T said. “FOX Sports has always been the one-stop shop for sports and now it’s going to be the one-stop shop for sports and entertainment. I think this is going to be a tag team that’s going to last for a long time, and one that cannot lose. As I always say, now can you dig it, sucka?”

More information on WWE Backstage, including additional on-air personalities and special guests, will be announced at a later date.

https://www.wwe.com/article/fo…tage-on-fs1?sf220161135=1

Rene und Booker T das muss ein Erfolg werden.

• WWE hat die neue Zuteilung der Kommentatoren bekanntgegeben.

RAW: Vic Joseph, Dio Maddin und Jerry Lawler
    SmackDown: Michael Cole, Corey Graves und Renee Young
    NXT: Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness und Beth Phoenix

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von The Kay:
    Wer ist Dio Maddin?

Habe mich schon gefragt, was "Maddin Schneider" in letzter Zeit so macht ... ^^

Aber mal ernsthaft: Alle guten Ansager bei SmackDown und Raw wird (bei den Kommentatoren) zur B-Show :eek:

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Kir Royal:
    Habe mich schon gefragt, was "Maddin Schneider" in letzter Zeit so macht ... ^^

Aber mal ernsthaft: Alle guten Ansager bei SmackDown und Raw wird (bei den Kommentatoren) zur B-Show :eek:

Nicht dein Ernst. Graves und Young sind so mit das Schlechteste, was sich bei WWE Kommentator nennt. ^^

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E