A N Z E I G E

Der große WWE News & Gossip Sammelthread #12

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von EyeofLegend:
    Damit haben Leute die es jetzt schon schwer haben erst recht kaum eine Chance mehr, wie zum Beispiel 3/4 der Frauen.

Damit hätte ich persönlich absolut kein Problem ;)

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von EyeofLegend:
    Dann nicht jammern wenn Roman Reigns 12 PPV Titelmatches am Stück hat.

Gleich direkt übertreiben ;)
    Ich habe aber nichts gegen Reigns im Main Event.

• Die Titelmatches hat er so oder so nach Mania ;).
    Grundsätzlich ok wenn man beide Brands wieder zu einem PPV vereint, aber wie angesprochen würden einige auf der Strecke bleiben bei beiden Rostern. Eine gesunde Mischung würde ich besser finden.

• Es hilft nicht weiter wenn sich für die über 100 Worker die da hat sind jetzt schon die Masse für die Meisten nicht interessiert. Das trifft besonders auf Smackdown zu und die werden damit sowieso wieder die leittragenden sein.

Und AJ, Reigns, Cena & Co ziehen die Quoten nicht genug nach oben um die "uninteressanten" Leute auszugleichen...

• Aber Quoten sind nicht alles. WWE auf YouTube ist der meistgesehene Sport-Kanal und WWE Network wird immer größer. Also ich glaube weniger, dass sie den Split ganz abheben, weil es eigentlich nur vorteile gebracht hat.

• Sports Illustrated reports that Ziggler has just signed a new contract with WWE. The new deal is reportedly for two years at $1.5 million per year. It was noted that Ziggler had always planned on re-signing with the company.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Nix dagegen wenn er bleibt seh ihn gerne aber sollte das Gehalt stimmen...
    Uuuui ^^
    Bisschen überbezahlt oder?
    Vil ist des auch die Entschädigung für all das Schwachsinns booking der letzten Jahre dann wärs aber zu wenig ;)

• WWE has signed the former Mahabali Shera to a contract. Shera, real name Amanpreet Singh, has reported for training at the WWE Performance Center. According to the announcement.

Singh was initially part of TNA’s India promotion, Ring Ka King, in 2011 and become that company’s inaugural champion. He joined Impact Wrestling in September of 2014 and was with the company until September of last year.

WWE’s full announcement is below:

After signing a developmental contract with WWE, Amanpreet Singh, an independent wrestler and bodybuilder from Punjab, India, has reported for training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla.

A powerful figure that stands 6-foot-2 and weighs 240 pounds, Singh endured a difficult childhood by channeling his energies into sports. He’s a self-taught bodybuilder who won local competitions before turning his focus to wrestling in 2011. Training under the likes of Savio Vega and Al Snow, Singh enjoyed success inside the ring in his native India, as well as in the United States and United Kingdom.

“I came to the U.S. with the dream that someday, I am going to make my country proud,” said Singh. “I would consider myself fortunate if I am able to become a positive role model for the youngsters of my country and impact lives. I don’t think I can find a better platform than WWE to empower myself to empower others, especially those back at home.”

Singh reports to the WWE PC along with several other recent additions from India, including Indian TV star Saurav Gurjar; Rinku Singh, a former pro baseball player from India and subject of the Netflix movie “Million Dollar Arm”; and Mae Young Classic alumna Kavita Devi, the first Indian woman to sign with WWE.

Man holt nicht nur die guten von Impact sondern auch ihren Müll ^^

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von BigCountry:
    Sports Illustrated reports that Ziggler has just signed a new contract with WWE. The new deal is reportedly for two years at $1.5 million per year. It was noted that Ziggler had always planned on re-signing with the company.

:eek:

Ironclad Contract *Big Show-Voice*

• Ziggler hat ja auch eine Klausel im Vertrag dass er außerhalb von WWE alles machen kann solange sie ihm nicht seinen WWE Verpflichtungen im Weg stehen... sprich Comedy oder Politisches ist möglich.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!