A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von Patrick Rain:
    Wer soll denn was leaken?

Das fiel mir auch schon vor Corona auf, dass es da eher nicht viel gibt. Klar, hin und wieder gibts Leaks, aber vor nem Jahr oder so konnte man alles normal nachlesen. Jetzt ist es schwerer, keine Frage, aber auch nicht unmöglich (siehe RAW und tlw. sogar NXT).

• Die größeren Seiten sind aber sehr gut mit Leuten der jeweiligen Ligen vernetzt. Von Impact gab es z.B. auffällig weniger Informationen seit Jeremy Borash weg war.

Gehe davon aus das aktuell bei Impact eben niemand da ist der leakt oder das Interesse ist einfach nicht da.

• Die letzten Tapings aus der Coca Cola Roxy Halle waren bekannt und top aktuell von Cravex und EC3 gepostet worden. Inklusive der TNA-Special Tapings. Es gibt erst seit Corona keine Taping-Results.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ()

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Big Poppa P.:
    Die letzten Tapings aus der Coca Cola Roxy Halle waren bekannt und top aktuell von Cravex und EC3 gepostet worden. Inklusive der TNA-Special Tapings. Es gibt erst seit Corona keine Taping-Results.

Dann hatte ich das tatsächlich falsch im Kopf... dachte da sei vor Corona schon nur wenig bis gar nix durchgesickert.

• With Impact bringing in several former stars as of late, some fans have suggested they should reach out to Monty Brown. However, a new report suggests that won’t be fruitful. Fightful Select reports that there have been “numerous attempts” to get Brown out of retirement in the last year, but that they have all gone unanswered because Brown has no interest in returning to the ring.

Brown is best known for his TNA run in the early to mid ’00s, which included a run at the TNA World Heavyweight title. He also worked in ECW for the first half of 2007 as Marquis/Marcus Cor Von before exiting the company to take care of his family.

According to Fightful, while Broiwn has appeared backstage at both WWE and Impact events a couple of times over the past year, he doesn’t have any interest in returning. Fellow WWE alum Kevin Thorn, who has remained close friends with Brown since their days in the company, says Brown jumped at the opportunity to appear at a charity show he did but didn’t want to wrestle. Thorn said that several promoters have contacted him since trying to get Brown’s number, but he’s refused to give it out.

Quelle: 411mania

• A N Z E I G E
  • In an Q&A session on his Twitch channel (h/t Fightful), AJ Styles said that he would not accept an IMPACT Hall of Fame induction while under contract to WWE, noting they offered him a spot while he was working for ROH and NJPW and he turned it down. He also said that Dixie Carter ruined TNA. Highlights are below.

On how he wouldn’t accept an IMPACT Hall of Fame induction while under WWE contract: “It was offered to me but I was working for ROH and NJPW at the time and I said, ‘I’m not doing that.’ I’m not going to a TNA event when I’m working for someone else, I didn’t think it was right, and I was still wrestling. I always think it’s weird when people are still wrestling and you want to put them in the Hall of Fame. Wait until they retire. As long as I’m working for WWE, I definitely wouldn’t do it. Not saying I wouldn’t ever, but if I’m working for another company, I’m not doing it.”

On if Dixie Carter ruined IMPACT: “Do I believe Dixie ruined IMPACT? Well, it was TNA back then, and 100%. IMPACT, there was a time when it was really gaining ground. The problem was, Dixie wanted to be WWE-lite and that’s not what people wanted. They wanted to see something else. All she had to do was let us do what we do, it was really that simple. Had she left it to the writers, I think TNA would still be around and be bigger than what they are, but not knowing what’s best for business, she hurt TNA.”

Quelle: 411mania

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von EC3:
    Darauf freue ich mich auch schon könnte geil werden.

Hier das Intro zu Wrestle House : https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRES…tatus/1287855544494108672

Ich bin mal gespannt... Sind nicht alle gleich unterhaltsam. Aber auf Rosmary, The Deaners, Johnny Swinger freu ich mich schon... Das lustigste beim ersten Einspieler beim letzten Impact war ja als sich Swinger Suzie vorgestelt hat. Der Typ ist einfach unterhaltsam!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!