A N Z E I G E

IMPACT entlässt Tessa Blanchard - World Titel vakant + Update Michael Elgin gefeuert

• A N Z E I G E
  • Ja, das sie unter diesen Umständen nicht in die USA reisen will kann ich schon verstehen.
    Aber sie hätte absolut etwas aufzeichnen können. Impact steht trotz aller Gerüchte und Geschichten hinter ihr, pusht sie zum Mond und sie ist nicht mal bereit etwas aufzuzeichnen?
    Find ich schon sehr schwach.

• Ok, bei Tessa ist das absolut verständlich. Ein solches Verhalten geht einfach nicht. Vor allem nicht als World Champ.
    Bei Elgin bin ich etwas skeptisch. Ich finde es immer verstörend wie extrem zum Teil alleine auf der Basis von Anschuldigungen reagiert wird. Ich finde das gar nicht gut. Nicht das ich ihn in Schutz nehmen will, aber alleine auf der Basis von Anschuldigungen jemanden zu entlassen finde ich schon krass...

Tja, Fazit für mich, auf der einen Seite freue ich mich das man das "Problem" Tessa lösen konnte, auf der anderen Seite steht mit Ace Austin schon der nächste World Champ im Startblock den ich überhaupt nicht als diesen sehe...

Bei Elgin sind es gemischte Gefühle. Ich mochte ihn nie so wirklich. Ich weiss aber das es viele gab die ihn mochten, von daher natürlich schon ein Verlust für die Company...

• Nochmals, bei Elgin soll die Schlägerei mit Callihan, die er selbst angestiftet haben soll, auch eine Rolle.
    Wenn du eh schon unter Beobachtung stehst und eine Schlägerei ausbricht, abgesehen davon dass IMMER zwei dazu gehören, ist es schon irgendwo dumm. Unabhängig davon, ob er wirklich "Schuld" daran war, oder nicht.

Nichts desto trotz 2 herbe Verluste für Impact. Brauchen wir nicht schönreden.

• Reports indicated that Tessa was supposed to send promos from her home in Mexico for a June episode of Impact, but she never sent them. There were even attempts made to bring her back so she could drop the Impact World Championship to another star, but neither side would come to terms on an agreement

Since the news broke last week, WWE has reportedly "sent feelers out" to contact Tessa about potentially working together, according to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio. There is no word yet on AEW's level of interest in the matter, if any.

Blanchard has worked with WWE in the past as part of the NXT brand and as a competitor in the first Mae Young Classic Tournament. She spoke with Wrestling Inc. in June 2018 and claimed that the she and WWE "are both on very good terms. Contrary to what people think, we are on very good terms."

Nevertheless, earlier this year, Dave Meltzer stated that WWE didn't sign Tessa to a developmental deal in the past because of "attitude issues". He also said that she was an easy pick up for Impact Wrestling because of the reputation she had built on the independent circuit.

• Wenn das Ganze wieder mal eins gezeigt hat. Auf dieses Gerede von der großen Familie im Lockerroom braucht man gar nichts geben. Gerade Elgin wurde ja auf seinem Twitter Account nicht müde, dies immer und immer wieder rauszuposaunen.

• Also Impact muss ihre Champions einfach besser wählen. Ist es nicht in der Vergangenheit schon öfters passiert, dass wichtige Leute keinen richtigen Vertrag hatten.

Das die WWE hier die Finger ausstreckt würde ich nicht verstehen. Man will doch kein Problemroster mehr haben dachte ich.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Mikrobi:
    Wenn das Ganze wieder mal eins gezeigt hat. Auf dieses Gerede von der großen Familie im Lockerroom braucht man gar nichts geben. Gerade Elgin wurde ja auf seinem Twitter Account nicht müde, dies immer und immer wieder rauszuposaunen.

Ich glaube schon, dass es da ne große Familie gibt. Die halten da zusammen und wenn sich jemand nicht gut verhält oder verhalten hat, halten die halt auch gegen die Person zusammen. Finde das Gerede davon nicht so verwerflich.

• Richtig, das zeigt sich ja auch am aktuellen Beispiel von Dave Crist, der sich nicht im Lockerroom umziehen durfte, weil er sich nach Rich Swanns Verletzung nicht bei ihm entschuldigen wollte. Da haben alle zusammengehalten gegen den, der sich falsch verhalten hat (selbst Jake und Sami).

• A N Z E I G E
  • Tessa Blanchard’s termination from Impact Wrestling comes with one string attached, according to a new report. Fightful Select reports that Blanchard’s release from Impact, which came shortly before her contract was set to expire, comes with a non-disparagement clause. The report notes that several of NWA’s contracts are structured with a similar clause.

Blanchard was released late last week, just a few days before her contract was set to expire on June 30th. There is no non-compete clause attached to her release and she is said to have been in contact with WWE already. Blanchard was the Impact World Champion, and the title was vacated as a result of the termination. The new champion will be decided in a (for now) three-way match between Trey, Eddie Edwards, and Ace Austin at Slammiversary on July 18th.

Quelle: 411mania

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Cravex:
    Tessa Blanchard’s termination from Impact Wrestling comes with one string attached, according to a new report. Fightful Select reports that Blanchard’s release from Impact, which came shortly before her contract was set to expire, comes with a non-disparagement clause. The report notes that several of NWA’s contracts are structured with a similar clause.

Quelle: 411mania

Die Klausel bedeutet nur, dass sie nicht schlecht über Impact reden darf? Verstehe ich das so richtig?

• Beide Parteien dürfen sich nicht negativ über den jeweils anderen in der Öffentlichkeit äußern.

Bei WWE ist diese Klausel oft üblich bei Vertragsauflösungen, wie bei Alberto Del Rio's erster Entlassung und zuletzt auch bei PAC.

• Michael Elgin Posts Video Responding To Multiple Allegations

In a video posted by him, Elgin spoke about allegations from a woman who claimed that Elgin sexually assaulted her back in 2011. In the video, Elgin denied that ever happened, but admitted that the two were in the same bed all those years ago. Elgin mentioned that there were four other people in the room that night and claimed that they all knew that the two didn’t sleep together.

“It’s been brought to my attention that some girl made a claim about a hotel room in 2011. I don’t know if anything ever happened to this young lady. I hope that it hasn’t and I hope that if it has, she’s found some peace and some resolve and I’m sure that’s impossible because I can’t speak on it. I can say that in 2011, I did share a hotel room with that girl and I did share a bed with her. What has been left out is that there were four other people in the room. I laid down in the bed next to the girl, asked her to come closer or for sex, I don’t know the exact verbiage. All I remember is her saying no and me going to sleep. The next morning, the four wrestlers asked me if we slept together and I said no and they said, ‘We know. She turned you down.’ They joked with me for months about being turned down. I don’t know what else to say about that. I have four people swearing up and down that’s exactly what happened,” Elgin said.

Elgin also discussed an allegation from a woman who said Elgin sent her a picture of his genitals back in 2016. Elgin said whatever picture that was allegedly sent to her wasn’t him and that he’s already apologized for the incident.

“A female wrestler said I took a dick picture and sent it to her in 2016. When I saw this, I was caught off-guard and I messaged her. I said, ‘Hey, I know that we hung out with a group of people in Japan in 2016 but I’m 100 percent positive I never sent you a dick picture.’ She told me that everything was fine and everything was cordial. It was cool to hang out and apparently, I hung out with a group of wrestlers and was drunk and they caught me talking to her about wrestling and they dared me to send a dick picture and she claims that I did. I said, ‘Well, I’m very sorry. I had no clue that it happened.’ She then replied with, ‘Well, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not like you said you were going to force yourself on me and you said sorry back then and it’s not a big deal.’ I have all these messages because I was taken aback that I even did that. She then showed someone else the picture and they showed me. It’s not me. I don’t know if I was drunk and sent an image you can search online because I didn’t want to show her mine. I don’t know what happened. If that is what he claimed, then I said sorry when she posted, I said sorry, apparently in 2016 by her own words. I can’t do anything about that. I have already said sorry,” Elgin said.

In recent weeks, Elgin was suspended by IMPACT Wrestling and was taken out of the Slammiversary main event match for the IMPACT World Championship. Elgin would go on to say in the video that he’s made a lot of mistakes in his life, but that would not force anyone to do anything.

“I’m many things and I’ve made many mistakes in my life, but I never would do anything to try and force anybody to do anything because one, it’s not good for either of us, the act and two, there’s legal consequences behind that. I don’t want to downplay victims or any bad things that happen to people because unfortunately it’s out there in the world and it sucks. I hope that people who have done these things have admitted to doing these things or even the ones that have admitted, I hope they have to pay and I hope the people they have affected seek justice because that’s the right thing to do. I don't know what else to say about that… I’m not perfect. I’ve made plenty of mistakes. I’ve said plenty of stupid things,” Elgin said.

https://www.fightful.com/wrest…_campaign=dlvr.it.organic

Video : https://youtu.be/uz37qRsH6KQ

• Dave Meltzer reports in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, that it was true that Tessa didn’t want to travel from her home base in Mexico to the United States during the COVID-19 global pandemic. However, the now-former champion did make a “one-date price” offer to drop the title, but IMPACT didn’t accept, instead opting to fire her days before her contract expired and therein strip her of the title. According to Meltzer, her boyfriend Daga still wants to work with the company and IMPACT doesn’t think Blanchard’s situation will be trouble for his situation.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!