A N Z E I G E

[News] Bis Ende das Jahres: TNA auf Destination America! Die aktuellsten News

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Ebondazzar:
    Dann müßte der Wrestler dem sie geantwortet hat aber den DA-Präsidenten zuvor selbst im CC gehabt haben - wie wahrscheinlich ist das?
    Zudem werden bei "Allen Antworten" doch auch die, die zuvor im CC waren, in die "To:"-Zeile übernommen. Er sollte angeblich aber weiterhin im CC sein - das geht nur über manuelles Hinzufügen.

Wer weiß, was Dixie/TNA für komische Mail Programme nutzen.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von 2 Tuff K:
    Hat man bei Spike TV auch gesagt und dann wurde Destination America aus dem Hut gezaubert.

TNA hatte eine Firma beauftragt um für sie nach TV Sendern zu suchen. Wer weiß, ob es noch andere Interessanten gab.

Vielleicht findet ja TNA nochmals einen Sender. Nur die Ratings werden ja immer kleiner. Bei Spike hat man deutlich bessere Ratings. Ob sich jetzt noch ein Sender für die Desnation America Ratings interessiert, ist schon fraglich.

Natürlich muss man TNA das beste wünschen. Aber dass der Sender so schnell hinschmeißen wird (nach nichtmal fünf Monaten), ist schon sehr negativ. Vorausgesetzt, das Gerücht stimmt um die Absetzung ...

• One of our writers noted earlier that the Voices of Wrestling podcast made some comments on their most recent show at the 40 minute mark about Dixie Carter and an errant email that was sent to a group of people. It was a story similar to the Mike Johnson - Vince Russo debacle that happened last year, when Russo accidentally emailed creative instructions to Johnson meant for Mike Tenay. We don't report news or stories from podcasts that aren't from wrestlers or top names in the business, so I alerted the writer and deleted the article.

While I can't confirm or deny the podcast story, I spoke with a couple of wrestlers in TNA this morning and they hadn't heard anything about it. It was also noted that the only thing they've heard recently from the company was that Dixie would be addressing the cancellation reports at the next set of TV tapings in June.

It should be noted however that Dave Meltzer noted in a tweet in response to Billy Corgan that he had documentation on a story that was similar to the Johnson - Russo story. Corgan had initially knocked Dave Meltzer's report about Destination America cancelling TNA and Meltzer compared Corgan's response to that of Russo when the email story happened. Corgan replied, "For your info I did read your highly irresponsible piece. And as much as I love Vinny Ru this is a different situation." Meltzer replied:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi…re-on-dixie-carter-rumor/

• Update vom pwinsider:

TNA will broadcast the Slammiversary 2014 PPV tonight at 8 PM on Destination America followed by an 11 PM replay. For those of you internationally, you will get an episode of Impact Wrestling exclusive for international markets. If anyone can send along a report, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Obviously, the big story surrounding TNA are the reports that Destination America will be dropping Impact Wrestling this September. The word "cancellation" has been thrown around, which technically would be incorrect. When a series is canceled, it is DONE and production is shut down. As you can imagine, inside TNA, people were pretty furious and denying the Network has told them anything. There was especially anger over the reports because Destination America had two representatives in Nashville all week working on creative plans with Billy Corgan, John Gaburick and the rest of the creative team that went well into the end of the year and early 2016.

At one point yesterday, the plan was to film an interview where Josh Mathews would sit down with Dixie Carter to respond to the reports, but that was scrapped in favor of the statement that was issued. I personally feel that any statement that was made should have come from Destination America, because wrestling fans assume wrestling promotions are going to try and work them. Had the Network issued a statement (and for all we know, they still might), there would have been more of a stamp on the denial in my opinion.

Billy Corgan took to Twitter pretty much knocking the report from Dave Meltzer, claiming Meltzer had previously written things about him without reaching out. I can't speak on whether that was the case. Meltzer then tried to compare the situation to Vince Russo's attack on me last year. Unless Corgan was trying to out and out lie and claim he worked Meltzer, I don't see the correlation.

As if that isn't enough, we have been asked about a rumor making the rounds regarding stories that Dixie Carter accidentally cc'd a top Destination America executive in on an email complaining about the Network. I cannot verify the story, although I can say it's one I've heard passed around by wrestlers for well over a week and no one in TNA, when I've asked them about it, has outright denied this happened. They also won't confirm it happened. One person did note that at some point, relations between the two sides became obviously strained. Whether this was the tipping point that lead into the entire "cancellation" story remains to be seen.

Destination America representatives did not return a request for comment on the status of TNA on the Network. I do know that I've heard of plans for Discovery to really push the move to Wednesdays across all of their Networks over the next several weeks. We will see if they do.

• TNA officials have reportedly sent a e-mail to all talents saying the reports of Destination America dropping TNA programming are defamatory and detrimental to TNA's business, adding that the company will be seeking legal action.

Regarding TNA programming being dropped, F4Wonline.com reports that the term being used internally at the Discovery Network, Destination America's parent company, is "not renewing."

TNA talents were previously told that officials will be addressing the rumors at the next set of tapings in late June.

Source: F4WOnline

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von FK Sarajevo:
    TNA officials have reportedly sent a e-mail to all talents saying the reports of Destination America dropping TNA programming are defamatory and detrimental to TNA's business, adding that the company will be seeking legal action.

Es faellt auf, dass TNA trotz aller Drohungen in der Sache selbst nichts abstreitet.

• Die letzten Jahre bei TNA sind das komplette Gegenteil zu den ersten Jahren. Eine Blu-Ray mit dem Namen " The Rise and Fall of .... " wäre sehr passend. Aber man ist das Risiko eingegangen, hat so ziemlich alles auf eine Karte gesetzt, verloren und nun versucht man sich irgendwie über Wasser zu halten. Es wäre Schade wenn TNA nicht mehr wäre, aber ich würde eh nur die ersten Jahre hinterher trauern.

• UPDATE ON TNA/DISCOVERY!

There was especially anger over the reports this past week because Destination America had two representatives in Nashville all week working on creative plans with Billy Corgan, John Gaburick and the rest of the creative team that went well into the end of the year and early 2016.

At one point yesterday, the plan was to film an interview where Josh Mathews would sit down with Dixie Carter to respond to the reports, but that was scrapped in favor of the statement that was issued. Discovery is expected to push TNA's move to Wednesdays across all of their networks internationally over the next several weeks.

• Dave Meltzer's report that Destination America has provisionally decided to cancel all TNA programming at the end of September 2015 continues to provoke intense discussion and debate online. Unfortunately, rather than being praised for publishing uncomfortable truths, Meltzer has been vilified as an irresponsible journalist and a liar by TNA's most loyal fans. For their part, TNA has fanned the flames of backlash against Meltzer by threatening litigation against the internet news sources that published false and defamatory statements about their company, executives and broadcasting partner.

In response to this negative reaction, Bryan Alvarez (Meltzer's business partner) read out on yesterday's Wrestling Observer Live radio show the exact wording from an internal Destination America memo that was written just under two weeks ago:

"Destination America is not renewing TNA Wrestling as of the end of the third quarter."

(Quelle: cagesideseats.com)

• A N Z E I G E
  • Wann sollte denn der MIttwochswechsel kommen? Vielleicht heißt es ja in der Mail so:

"Destination America is not renewing TNA Wrestling [on friday] as of the end of the third quarter." [The new contract will be for wednesday.] ;)

• Alvarez, Meltzer und wie sie alle heißen sind und waren schon immer Pflaumen.
    Seriöser Journalismus wäre ja vertretbar, aber diese ganzen Insider streuen willkürliche Gerüchte.
    Dass auch mal eines zutrifft ist logisch, gemessen an der Summe der Gerüchte, ist die Trefferquote bzw. der nachweisbare(!) Wahrheitsgehalt der Aussagen aber lächerlich gering.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E