A N Z E I G E

WWE Preview Thread 2021

• The 2021 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal will take place on the Friday 4/9 edition of Smackdown on FOX, the first time that Battle Royal will be held outside of a Wrestlemania PPV event.

Originally instituted at Wrestlemania 30 in 2014, the match was not held last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Competing in the Battle Royal are Cedric Alexander, Mustafa Ali, Shelton Benjamin, Humberto Carrillo, King Corbin, Lince Dorado, Angel Garza, Drew Gulak, Elias, Erik of the Viking Raiders, Kalisto, Mace, Gran Metalik, Buddy Murphy, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet, Jaxon Ryker, Slapjack, Akira Tozawa, T-Bar, Tucker and Jey Uso.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=145423

• A N Z E I G E
  • Former WWE Superstar Lio Rush (Lionel Green) is apparently not happy about WWE sending a jet to bring YouTube star Logan Paul to SmackDown.

As noted, Paul will make his WWE TV debut on tonight’s SmackDown as he appears for the Red Carpet Premiere to Sami Zayn’s conspiracy documentary trailer. Paul will then appear at WrestleMania 37 next week, likely for some sort of role in the Night Two match between Zayn and Kevin Owens.

As seen in the tweet below, Paul revealed on Thursday that WWE sent a private jet to bring he and his friends to Tampa for SmackDown. Paul, who turned 26 on Thursday, called it the coolest birthday gift by far.

Rush, who was one of the many wrestlers and employees released in April 2020 due to the COVID-19 budget cuts, took to Twitter with a reaction to Paul’s first class travel from WWE.

“But they had to release hundreds of people because of budget cuts… lol,” Rush wrote.

Zayn did respond to Paul’s tweet with storyline comments.

“Took WWE six years to stop booking me in middle seats in coach, but I’m glad you’re being taken care of. Big night tonight! #smackdown #redcarpetpremiere,” Zayn wrote.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/n…lvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

War doch klar das der Megastar mit einem Privat Jet kommt.8)

• RAW heute:

- Drew McIntyre looks to overcome obstacle of King Corbin before WrestleMania
    - The Hurt Business continue to implode as Bobby Lashley takes on Cedric Alexander
    - Asuka & Rhea Ripley to collide with WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax
    - Xavier Woods and AJ Styles set for rematch five days before WrestleMania title clash

https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2021-04-05

• NXT ab Heute leider Dienstags:
    New NXT Champion Karrion Kross kicks off NXT Tuesday night

Hear from new NXT Women's Champion Raquel González this Tuesday night on NXT

Franky Monet arrives on NXT this Tuesday night

See what happened after Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole's unforgettable war

NXT Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar issues open challenge for Tuesday night

Catch the fallout from NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver on NXT’s new night this Tuesday

MSK make their first NXT Tag Team Championship defense against Killian Dain & Drake Maverick

Leon Ruff set for heated grudge match with Isaiah "Swerve" Scott

Dexter Lumis, Bronson Reed, Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon collide with The Way in Eight-Man Mixed Tag Team action
    https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/2021-04-13

• A N Z E I G E
  • Wenn das mal keine Gründe zum Einschalten sind?

Der Tag Team Titel wird bestimmt wechseln. Einfach so und weil man gerne nach WrestleMania Titel wechseln lässt. Zudem sind fast nur Heels Champions zur Zeit und Bianca kann dann mit ihrem Mann feiern

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Steve_Blackman:
    Wenn das mal keine Gründe zum Einschalten sind?

Der Tag Team Titel wird bestimmt wechseln. Einfach so und weil man gerne nach WrestleMania Titel wechseln lässt. Zudem sind fast nur Heels Champions zur Zeit und Bianca kann dann mit ihrem Mann feiern

Denke auch,dass die Tag Team Gürtel wechseln. Mir ist auch grad ein Gedanken gekommen,dass danach Legado del Fantasma für Smackdown debütiert.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von TheGermanMessiah:
    Denke auch,dass die Tag Team Gürtel wechseln. Mir ist auch grad ein Gedanken gekommen,dass danach Legado del Fantasma für Smackdown debütiert.

Was ich nicht hoffe, da ich hier Gefahren sehe, dass sie zur Comedynummer werden.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von TheGermanMessiah:
    Ziggler & Roode vs. Street Profits (Langweilig)

Langweilig ist noch gnädig ausgedrückt. Die Street Profits sollen einfach die Klappee halten und wrestlen, ohne albernes Getue. Das ist wirklich unerträglich.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E