A N Z E I G E

Das WWE Network

• A N Z E I G E
  • Aktuell läuft doch hier der Content auch auf dem WWE Network.
    Für uns muss das noch kein Grund zur Sorge sein.

Bin gespannt was gleich als Best of Stevie Austin auf dem WWE Network kommt. Ich denke sicher wieder die gewohnte Matches aber egal die waren halt in seiner Karriere wichtig.

Interessant finde ich das auf highspots Network es eine Content Version gibt mit Matches vor seiner WWF und WCW aus seiner Anfangszeit. Kein WWE Network Material.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Steve_Blackman:
    Offenbar entfällt bei Peacock die Option, bei einer Liveübertragung die Option „show from begining“ weg. Würde ich jetzt als User als Nachteil empfinden, wenn ich zu spät einschalte.

Man kann auch keine Shows oder Sendungen nach Jahren mehr suchen, sondern nach „Staffeln“:D

• A N Z E I G E
  • Peacock entfernt einige Inhalte von Shows, die nicht zeitgemäß sind. Roddy Piper vs. Bad News Brown von WrestleMania 6 wurde rausgenommen und auch eine Szene mit Vince McMahon, wo er das N-Wort benutzt. Weitere Cuts könnten folgen. Speziell aus der Attitude Era und ECW.

PEACOCK REMOVING QUESTIONABLE WWE CONTENT FROM OLDER EVENTS

Over the last day, a number of readers have sent word that they have found edits of older WWE material for shows that have been added to Peacock's streaming service.

The 4/1/90 Wrestlemania 6 event has seen Roddy Piper vs. Bad News Brown and a Piper backstage promo removed from the event. This was the bout where Piper was painted half-black. The edit appears to be why Wrestlemania VI was the last of the flagship WWE PPVs to be added to Peacock.

The 11/27/05 Survivor Series event has seen the infamous vignette where Mr. McMahon drops the "n" word to Booker T in a conversational way, leading to Booker saying, "Tell me I didn't just hear that" when McMahon walks off, also removed.

In each case, it's material that was certainly questionable at the time and has certainly not aged well since. None of it falls under good taste when viewed in 2021. The same material did appear on the WWE Network versions of those shows.

Obviously, Peacock will be removing anything that goes against their community standards and practices going forward, so it should be interesting to see Attitude Era, ECW, territory-era content that pushes the envelope will be handled. One would think we'll see additional edits of older material as it begins to materialize on Peacock.

pwinsider.com

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Grissom:

PEACOCK REMOVING QUESTIONABLE WWE CONTENT FROM OLDER EVENTS

:rolleyes:

Zum Glück beziehe ich weder Peacock noch das Network, daher betrifft mich das nicht. Nichtsdestotrotz wieder ein Beispiel für die bedenkliche Entwicklung die die Gesellschaft in eine dystopische Zukunft nimmt, in der Zensur und Verbote an der Tagesordnung stehen - zum Gemeinwohl versteht sich.

• Es betrifft auch das WWE Network außerhalb der USA. Das Piper/Brown Match ist nicht mehr da.

Die ungekürzten Silver Vision DVD's könnten bald wieder an Wert gewinnen. ^^

Peacock und NBC prüfen jetzt den gesamten Content:

As reported earlier this week, Peacock has begun to remove problematic content from WWE shows, including the blackface worn by Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania 6 and the use of the racial slur by Vince McMahon at Survivor Series 2015. However, that will not be the end of it.

The Hollywood Reporter brings word that Peacock is planning to review over 17,000 hours of WWE programming and will remove anything else that it decides don’t line up with Peacock’s standards and practices. WWE is being told of any edits that are made.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!