A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von EC3:
    Man könnte so viele tolle Matches sehen wenn die Ligen zusammenarbeiten würden. Natürlich jetzt nicht dauerhaft. Aber so ein Event 1x im Jahr wo alle Top Ligen paar Leute schicken, am besten alles für einen guten Zweck zb für Familien der Wrester die gestorben sind, oder für andere Sachen im Wrestling würde sicher toll rüberkommen.

Ich hätte auch nichts gegen eine dauerhafte Zusammenarbeit. Gerade in der Tag Team Division gäbe es da einiges, was ich gerne sehen würde, in unterschiedlichen Konstellationen: FTR, The North, MCMG, Young Bucks, Lucha Bros, P'n'P, Butcher&Blade, Good Brothers ... da gäbe es so viele tolle Matches.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Nicht nur bei der Tag Team Division. Eine Zusammenarbeit zwischen diesen beiden Ligen hätte generell was und würde auch beiden Seiten helfen, aber ich glaube eher, dass AEW eine Zusammenarbeit mit NJPW anstrebt.

Zum Post von EC3: Ich hoffe nicht, dass es das für RVD war. Das wäre schon ein Letdown... bis BfG kann man die Fehde zwischen den beiden schon noch ziehen.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von EC3:
    Wie es aussieht sind RVD und Forbes raus bei Impact. Beide Profile sind nicht mehr auf der Homepage.Das RVD Shirt ist im Angebot.

Bitte lass es wahr sein. RVD kommt für mich wie ein Fremdkörper bei IW rüber.
    Und die unsägliche Fehde gegen Sami wäre auch vorbei.

• RVD und Forbes dürfen ihren Spot meinetwegen gerne für andere Talente räumen. Der Günstigste war RVD nach eigenen Aussagen ja auch nicht. Kürzlich hat er in einem Interview auch zugegeben, dass er die Lust am Wrestling verloren hat - da kann man besser auf Wrestler setzen, die sich über das Spotlight freuen und richtig Gas geben. Callihan hätte bei BfG auch einen interessanteren Gegner verdient.

Matches zwischen FTR und MCMG, The North, Good Brothers oder The Rascalz hätten auf jeden Fall was. Allerdings fände ich es nicht ideal, wenn vergleichbar zu Thunder Rosa amtierende Champions eine Niederlage gegen FTR einstecken. Am Besten wartet man damit, bis FTR selber auch keine Champs mehr sind - dann wäre der Matchausgang auch offener.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Nostrademon:
    Matches zwischen FTR und MCMG, The North, Good Brothers oder The Rascalz hätten auf jeden Fall was. Allerdings fände ich es nicht ideal, wenn vergleichbar zu Thunder Rosa amtierende Champions eine Niederlage gegen FTR einstecken. Am Besten wartet man damit, bis FTR selber auch keine Champs mehr sind - dann wäre der Matchausgang auch offener.

Oder man setzt nicht die Titel aufs Spiel, sondern zieht sowas quasi als unabängiges ligenübergreifendes Turnier durch. Dann könnte man sowas umgehen.

• KEN SHAMROCK

TheRock
    Hey brother I am being Inducted into the Impact Wrestling HOF I would be very grateful if you could send a Induction greeting.
    After all I believe my time with you was my greatest memories in Wrestling.
    Thank you

Dwayne Johnson
    TheRock
    Antwort an @ShamrockKen
    Congrats, my brother. Awesome news. I will take care of this and get it to you by this weekend.

• Wäre super Werbung für Impact wenn The Rock eine Videobotschaft für Shamrock sendet. In den letzten Wochen hat man aber überhaupt keine Werbung für die Hall of Fame gemacht und auch Shamrock hatte keine Auftritte mehr. Schon etwas komisch?!?

• Rob Van Dam and Katie Forbes have departed Impact Wrestling, multiple sources within the company have confirmed.

We are told their departures are a result of their current storylines ending. Van Dam had not been under contract for some time and had been working on a series of short-term agreements. They had most recently feuded with Sami Callihan.

Obviously, should the constellations properly align, the door is open for either or both to return.

https://www.pwinsider.com/arti…impact-wrestling.html?p=1

• A N Z E I G E
  • Kopiere mal den Text hier rein. Da einige zu faul sind auf den Link zu klicken.

Los Angeles – (Sept. 29, 2020) – AXS TV and IMPACT Wrestling will break new ground ahead of IMPACT’s biggest event of the year, Bound For Glory©, with the first-ever IMPACT Week on AXS TV. The week-long series of IMPACT specials premieres exclusively on the network from Tuesday, Oct. 20 to Saturday, Oct. 24.

The action-packed line-up kicks off with two of wrestling’s hottest stars, Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows, who hit the bar for a special broadcast edition of their top-rated podcast Talk’n Shop: Full Keg on Tuesday, Oct. 20 at 10 p.m. ET. Immediately following IMPACT! on AXS TV at 8 p.m. ET, join The Good Brothers as they hang out with their closest friends and welcome a few surprise guests to the special.

Go behind-the-scenes with IMPACT’s champions and challengers, including Eric Young, Rich Swann, Deonna Purrazzo and Kylie Rae, for the original documentary This Is Bound For Glory on Thursday, Oct. 22 at 8 pm ET, with an encore airing on Saturday, Oct. 24 at 6 p.m. ET.

Leading into the Bound For Glory pay-per-view broadcast on Saturday, Oct. 24, AXS TV presents the first-ever, hour-long pre-show Live Countdown to Glory at 7 p.m. ET. The excitement builds as expert panelists weigh-in on all the Bound For Glory championship matches, IMPACT stars walk the red carpet, and IMPACT kicks off the live action with the first match of the night, plus more surprises to be announced.

“IMPACT Week on AXS TV demonstrates the strength of the individual Anthem brands coming together organically under our Anthem Sports & Entertainment banner,” said AXS TV General Manager Frank Tanki. “This first year of IMPACT! on AXS TV proved that IMPACT has some of the most passionate and loyal fans in the world, and we wanted to deliver to them in a big way as we continue to grow the IMPACT brand. We worked across Anthem to create a week on AXS TV focused on providing the ultimate preview of this huge PPV event. And in addition to serving IMPACT’s fans, we are working to deliver to our affiliates and sponsors as well.”

“Thanks to AXS TV’s powerful broadcast platform, IMPACT Wrestling will deliver an unprecedented level of content heading into Bound For Glory,” said IMPACT Wrestling Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore. “IMPACT Week on AXS TV offers an incredible slate of action and entertainment, showcasing the best IMPACT has to offer. From the unpredictable and always hilarious Good Brothers, to inspiring championship profile features, there’s something for every wrestling fan to get ready for Saturday night.”

Bound For Glory will be available on Pay-Per-View in North America at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, October 24 on –InDemand, DISH, DirecTV, Vubiquity, Rogers, Bell, Shaw, Sasktel and around the world digitally via FITE TV (order now).

IMPACT Week on AXS TV Schedule:

Tuesday, Oct. 20 at 8 pm ET – IMPACT! on AXS TV
    Tuesday, Oct. 20 at 10 pm ET – Talk’n Shop: Full Keg with The Good Brothers
    Thursday, Oct. 22 at 8 pm ET – This Is Bound For Glory
    Saturday, Oct. 24 at 6 pm ET – Encore Presentation of This Is Bound For Glory
    Saturday Oct. 24 at 7 pm ET – Live Countdown To Glory

Das wird eine geile Woche. Schön auch das es eine Pre-Show gibt. 8)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!