A N Z E I G E

AEW - Sammelthread für Interviews, Social Media, Podcasts, Medien, Artikel etc. - 2019/2020

• A N Z E I G E
  • Großartig:lol:

Erst die epische Einleitung und dann..Marko Stunt? Oh fuck me!:lol: :lol:
    Die Dragonballs und Schluffisammy aus dem Meer mit nem Volleyball (Anlehnung an Wilson den Volleyball?), das Cutout von ihm und Jericho in seiner Butze und wie er sich gemütlich nen Kaffee macht um den dann wegzuschmeißen und nen Energydrink aus der Dose zu schlürfen...herrlich, genau mein Humor:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von The Spätzle One:
    Großartig:lol:

Erst die epische Einleitung und dann..Marko Stunt? Oh fuck me!:lol: :lol:
    Die Dragonballs und Schluffisammy aus dem Meer mit nem Volleyball (Anlehnung an Wilson den Volleyball?), das Cutout von ihm und Jericho in seiner Butze und wie er sich gemütlich nen Kaffee macht um den dann wegzuschmeißen und nen Energydrink aus der Dose zu schlürfen...herrlich, genau mein Humor:lol: :lol: :lol:

Einfach nur klasse, Sammy hat mir so gefehlt!!

• A N Z E I G E
  • Cody im Interview mit ESPN:

Über eine zweite Show...
    I think probably in four to six weeks I'll have a firmer answer on that. That's still very much the case. The format of that show might be different. It might rely on the production we have in place already, it might not. I know we've got all kinds of different plans converging on what we want. The goal of what the third hour would be is to showcase a different crop of talent from AEW. It's very hard when you have this much talent and you only have a single weekly show. It's hard to keep people in the mix. As a wrestler, it's even hard to train for. The only way to train for wrestling is still wrestling. It's been an adjustment, even without the pandemic.

Über Talente ohne Vertrag...
    One thing that's really crazy is that throughout this pandemic, [AEW president and CEO] Tony Khan has not let anybody go. He has not furloughed anybody. If anything, opportunities have been given and some people have seized those opportunities. You look at Ricky Starks. That was never the intention to sign him. The intention was to diversify and offer this wide palette for the AEW open challenge, of all different challengers from different worlds. And kind of acknowledging that wrestling exists outside of our AEW space, which is very important, to stay honest. If I had my way -- and maybe I will -- that third hour is a space to see some new men and women, including men and women not on our current roster.

Über Miro (Rusev) und Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder)...
    I think there are two free agents that are on a lot of people's radar, that being Miro -- formerly Rusev -- and Matt Cardona, who was Zack Ryder. Obviously, those free agents should be on any radar. They have literally drawn money. They have TV experience. They have high-profile experience. They have locker room experience. The pros heavily outweigh the cons.

Those are two great free agents. I'm not going to go as far to say that if I had to sign anybody, those would be the two that I would sign. But I think they're great free agents. I think if they have the passion for pro wrestling, they're going to continue to succeed.

Here's the trick. We only have a two-hour show. And a lot of our roster hasn't even been fully realized or seen yet. I want to make sure we honor individuals like that. If you bring in a hot free agent, that means someone is going to lose a spot. That's just the reality of it. In my capitalistic, cold nature that I have, I actually don't mind that, because that makes everybody else step their game up. But you do want to do it fairly and responsibly. The best wrestlers, no matter where they came from, you're going to want on your show.

Über Rey Mysterio...
    To me, the greatest luchador ever, of all time -- hands down -- is Rey Mysterio Jr. And he's got friends here. Jericho and him are friends. Mysterio is not afraid to travel out there, either. He's not a one-company individual. And I think Rey still has a lot left to give in terms of wrestling. That might be something that someone else is currently discussing with him at this point. You never know.

Über Kurt Angle...
    Kurt is amazing. I had three matches with Kurt when I left WWE. That's a very special wrestler. I'm not sure if he wants to keep doing it, though. I look at someone like that and I look at what is their interest like beyond just being a wrestler. When you're multifaceted like that and you have an Olympic background, I would just be curious as to where his passion levels lie beyond in ring.

Über Tessa Blanchard...
    I don't know a lot about the current situation with her and Impact. Tully, her father, is in AEW. That's more Kenny Omega, [my wife and AEW chief brand officer] Brandi [Rhodes] and Tony carving out the growing and evolving women's division. They'd have more of a beat on that. She was part of All In for us. And anyone who was part of All In has a place in my heart. On a personal level, I always want all the second- and third-generation wrestlers to have the best experience. She has a lot, a lot of talent. I'm sure it's something Kenny, Brandi and Tony have discussed.

Über Gallows und Anderson und ob es Heat gibt...
    There's no heat at all. Business is business. I think Karl Anderson, just to see his glow up and him get ripped [was great]. And to look back at what he was able to do in New Japan, that guy is a superb talent.

Gallows, everyone loves Gallows. He takes the award for the most carny wrestler in the history of wrestling. He is the king carny. He came to my house prior to their re-signing with WWE. There were some discussions. We both lived in Georgia. He actually told me a number he was offered, got drunk and then -- not realizing it -- only an hour later told me a different number that was of course higher. I love him. You can't not love somebody who is that carny and that goofy.

There's no heat with Gallows and Anderson at all. I'm curious where their path takes them next. But gosh, how could you have heat with a guy who told you one price and then an hour later, after some Crown Royal, jumped his price up by a significant dollar amount? That's just funny, that's just beautiful. When you have a wrestler like me who takes it so seriously, I like having folks like that around to help balance me out.

Komplettes Interview mit weiteren Topics zu Mike Tyson, Henry Cejudo, seinen 3 Wunschgegner für die Open Challenge und mehr: espn.com

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E