A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Big Poppa P.:
    Sephirod (Falls du mich nicht blockiert hast):
    Mein Englisch ist nicht schlecht, jedoch kapiere ich das ganze nicht. Bitte um Übersetzung bzw Erklärung.

Er hat offensichtlich Dickpicks an eine Kollegin gesendet und dann sich damit rausgeredet, dass es ein Versehen gewesen sei. Dabei kristalisiert sich wohl raus das er das schon öfters gemacht hat (Stichwort behandel mich nicht so wie die anderen Girls).

• A N Z E I G E
  • Und er hat Myron Reed und dessen schwangere Freundin wohl sehr terrorisiert als die in seinem wohl heruntergekommenen Haus (voller Schaben) lebten. Beleidigt, unter Druck gesetzt, eingesperrt und solche Dinge.

• Anthem has issued a statement following sexual misconduct allegations against Impact stars including Joey Ryan, Dave Crist, and Michael Elgin. As reported, Ryan was accused of sexual assault by a woman amid the #SpeakingOut movement alleging sexual misconduct in the industry, while Elgin was accused of sending unwanted sexual photos. Crist has also been accused by independent talent Ziggy Haim of sexually grooming her and sending her unwanted sexual photos.

Anthem issued a statement to PWInsider which read:

It is a core value of the Anthem organization that we conduct our business with respect and integrity, providing a safe and secure work environment for our employees and performers.

We are following carefully the various allegations being made through social media, and are reviewing all incidents involving Impact Wrestling talent and personnel to determine an appropriate course of action.

Quelle: 411mania

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Tessa Blanchard:
    IMPACT
    @IMPACTWRESTLING

Celebrate the 18th anniversary of the company by looking back at these 18 wrestlers you won't believe appeared in TNA/IMPACT Wrestling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDH9s5JrZ4&feature=youtu.be

Celebrate IMPACT Wrestling's 18th anniversary with this special look at the opening moments of the legendary first ever TNA Pay-Per-View event!

https://youtu.be/_jKCtke48AI

• Joey Ryan ist von Laura James geschieden.
    Wie ich so im Internet las haben sie sich schon 2019 getrennt aber sind wohl offiziell jetzt erst geschieden worden. Davon aus 2020 findet man nichts. Joey schreibt in einem aktuellen Statement auch von Ex-Frau was sich auf Laura James bezieht.

Seine Ex-Frau tritt nur noch maskiert als Dama Fina an.

• Joey Ryan äußert sich zu den Vorwürfen:

"I have been watching along with all of you as the #speakout movement has spread across the internet. I am also aware that my name been mentioned as part of this discussion. I have been contemplating how to respond to everything that has unfolded in the last three days. This is an important topic and it truly deserves time it is getting, even if it's uncomfortable. After speaking with my attorney, I have been advised not to respond to any specific allegations at this time. And the truth in the matter is, I do not want to spend time dissecting which parts of the stories are true, which parts of different from what I remember and which things are outright false. It is important for me to use this platform to take responsibility and not to attempt to minimize the feelings anyone that was hurt by me in order to save face.

So instead, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly share some parts of my private life with everyone. It is not a part of my life that I am proud of, but taking responsibility is important. Today, I must take responsibility for the way I behaved in the past, and I will do that right now. As I am sure you are all aware, several years ago, and all in a short period of time, a lot of things changed in my life. The "dick flip" went viral. I started traveling the world and living a "rock 'n roll lifestyle." I came into contact with a lot of people, including women. And, the truth is, I did not always treat people with respect. And I will acknowledge that it was possible that I pursed people I thought were interested in me and invaded their personal space and made them feel uncomfortable in the process.

Nearly two years ago, my ex-wife and I were separated. The separation impacted me greatly and I began to reflect on the person I have been previous to it, and the person that I wanted to be. During that self-reflection, I was not proud of what I saw. As a result, I entered counseling in October 2018 and still attend every week to this day. I have been on prescription medication. I have worked every day for nearly two years to be a person that not only people's boundaries, but respects people. If you felt that you were a person that I did not treat with respect, I apologize. Aside from this post, I have been reaching out to some of the people involved and we have had positive interactions and started the healing process.

I have worked hard to make wrestling a safe and welcoming place for everyone. I will make up for my shortcomings of the past by working harder in the future to continue to do that. With all of the different social movements happening right now, we need to take this opportunity to listen and learn and continue to strive every day to do better."

• Jetta nimmt ihm das nicht ab.

https://twitter.com/jetta_wrestle/status/1274614887134760962

Sierra Loxton legt auch noch nach: https://twitter.com/SierraLoxton/status/1274567878088577026

Mittlerweile ünterstützen auch männliche Wrestler wie Joey Janela und Ryan Nemeth die Storys und wollen Ryan aus der Wrestling Community raus haben.

Den "Dick Flip" sollen einige Wrestlerinen auch nicht immer freiwillig mitgemacht haben. Er soll gedroht haben sie dann nie mehr zu booken und blacklisten, sollte sie sich weigern diesen "Move" auszuführen.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Ich warte erstmal ab, ob sich was bestätigt. Klar, an jedem Gerücht ist was dran. Man darf aber auch nicht vergessen, was manche für "5 min Ruhm" alles machen oder gar machen würden, um jemanden zu ruinieren. Letzteres gilt selbstverständlich für BEIDE Seiten hier, halte nichts für ausgeschlossen!
    Bei Tessa war auch relativ schnell Ruhe, vielleicht auch nur an Covid-19 verschuldet.
    Hoffe für alle Beteiligten, wenn es überhaupt möglich ist, nur das Beste und dass auch hier schnell Ruhe einkehrt.

• Sie wurde von der CZW Wrestling School trainiert. Wenn es einer von deren Wrestlern war, kommen nicht viele in Frage, die 2014 schon auf größerer Bühne gewrestlet haben. Aber es muss nicht zwingend ein CZW-Wrestler gewesen sein, von daher bringt es wohl nichts, hier Namen ins Spiel zu bringen. Ist wohl auch nicht in ihrem Sinne, sonst hätte sie den Namen genannt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

A N Z E I G E