A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

• Sie würde die Division dort aufwerten, vielleicht ist sie die jenige, wo den "Laden" umkrempeln würde.
    Ich denke auch, dass nach Slammiversary Tessa Geschichte ist. Würde mir persönlich aber nicht sehr wehtun, man hat zuletzt sehr gute Damen verpflichtet. Man kann auch ausgehen, dass noch was nachkommt.

• A N Z E I G E
  • Dann ist der Main Event bei Impact bis auf eine Ausnahme ja auszuhalten. 8) Denke aber, dass sie den Titel verteidigt und dann nur noch pro Auftritt bezahlt wird. Und wenn nicht, gewinnt Austin. :(

• Keiner steht über der Liga. Impact steht zu Tessa 100% das sieht man am World Champion Titel. Wenn sie dafür im Gegenzug nicht die einfachsten Sachen erledigen kann dann Bye Bye.Natürlich Vorausgesetzt die News stimmt. Ist irgendwie schwer vorstellbar.

Ihr Vertrag läuft eh aus, daher ist es egal .Soll beim PPV sich für Elgin hinlegen und gut ist.Ich kann mir schon mal einen neuen Namen für nach dem PPV suchen. Elgin steht natürlich oben auf der Liste.:p

• Rumors On Vince Russo Returning To Impact Wrestling, Russo Comments

There are a lot of rumors going around on Vince Russo being back with Impact Wrestling to help with the creative process.

There's been no confirmation on these rumors, and it's said by some within Impact that the rumors are false. PWInsider adds that the rumors have made the rounds since before WrestleMania 36 Weekend, but word is that Russo is not involved or employed in any way by Impact.

There was talk of using Russo at the "TNA: There's No Place Like Home" special event that was scheduled for WrestleCon during WrestleMania Weekend because the idea was "no politics" and to have an open door policy for that one single night, to celebrate the old TNA brand. However, Russo was never officially booked and the event was nixed when WrestleCon was canceled due to WWE canceling their big event because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Furthermore, a higher-up in Impact reportedly told PWInsider that there are no plans for Russo within the company, in any capacity, including a consultant, independent contract, or employee. Things can always change in the wild world of pro wrestling, but numerous sources are saying that Russo is not affiliated with the company in any way.

Russo took to Twitter this week and reacted to the rumors.

"Years Ago I was Hired by TNA as a consultant. Part of the Terms was to keep it Quiet. I did what my Employer asked me to do. When I accidentally sent an e-mail to the wrong address-it came out. I was labeled a LIAR for keeping the confidentiality my employer asked me to," he wrote.

He continued in a follow-up tweet, "At that time I vowed myself to never allow myself to get into that situation again. The Dirt Sheets are stirring up that I'm consulting fort TNA again. Hate to kill their FALSE BS-but-I'm not. https://RussosBrand.com is a FULL-TIME JOB and I wouldn't trade it in for THE WORLD"

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/n…lvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Ist bereits irgendwo offiziell kommuniziert worden, dass Taynara Conti zu Impact kommt oder hat Madison hier versehentlich gespoilert?

• Die Zeit von Russo, Bischoff und Heyman ist einfach vorbei.
    Ich brauche Russo nicht mehr bei Impact.

Die T-Shirts in den letzer Zeit waren ja nicht so toll.
    Das neue von Eddie Edwards mit Bezug auf Boston und NWA
    ist schon cool und einen Kauf wert.😎💰

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von Mister Impact:
    Die Zeit von Russo, Bischoff und Heyman ist einfach vorbei.
    Ich brauche Russo nicht mehr bei Impact.

Die T-Shirts in den letzer Zeit waren ja nicht so toll.
    Das neue von Eddie Edwards mit Bezug auf Boston und NWA
    ist schon cool und einen Kauf wert.😎💰

Ahhhh... DIE NWA meinst du

• Report: IMPACT Wrestling Asks It's Wrestlers To Pull Out Of Upcoming Video Game In Development

IMPACT Wrestling has reportedly asked its wrestlers to pull out of an upcoming project that several of its roster members were already signed up for.

Virtual Basement and their upcoming professional wrestling game, which is set to be released on next-gen consoles, have signed on a slew of names outside of WWE for what is shaping up to be a very ambitious project.

Some of the names already signed on include Kongo Kong, Ken Shamrock, Jonathan Gresham, and even Cryme Tyme, JTG and the late Shad Gaspard. Also on this list included several names signed on with IMPACT Wrestling, including Su Yung and Kylie Rae.

Courtesy of a video from wrestling video game influencer, Smacktalks, talent signed with IMPACT Wrestling will no longer be allowed to feature in the game as IMPACT Wrestling has asked its wrestlers to not sign on with the project and the ones that have already signed on, they have asked them to withdraw, which they did.

Ken Shamrock is an exception to this rule, as Virtual Basement has confirmed that he will stay on as an active roster member in the game.

Fightful has reached out to IMPACT Wrestling for comment on this matter and will update this story once more information is available.

https://www.fightful.com/wrest…_campaign=dlvr.it.organic

• Laut Louis Dangoor ( Interviewer and editor for @WrestleTalk_TV and WrestleTalk.com.
    AEW/NXT Reviews for @FightfulWrestle)

"I’ve just heard that Impact has signed a former NXT Tag Team Champion...
    A fantastic signing"

Das müssten alle sein, die nicht gerade wo anders unter Vertrag stehen.

- Oliver Grey ( fester Vertrag in Japan?)
    - Erick Rowan
    - Sin Cara
    - Aiden English
    - Eric Young
    - The Ascensions ( Da die Rede von Champion ist schließe ich ein Teag Team aus)

• Bei After Shock wurde das gesagt

"When Callis asked Jacobs who he himself would like to see come to IMPACT, Jacobs mentioned two talents he felt were underutilized during his own time with WWE as a writer, with one of the guys “that did the conga line” (No Way Jose) and the other being the “guy that did some singing” (Aiden English)"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!