A N Z E I G E

Der große IMPACT News & Gossip Sammelthread #2

• A N Z E I G E
  • Zitat

Original geschrieben von PWG Fan:
    Das von Thornstowe ist echt interessant.
    Das beste ist das von Sami und das von Moose kann auch in einer Werbung laufen :lol:

Da bin ich aber froh, dass nicht nur ich so denke.
    Ich fand das mit Suzie und Swann auch stark, wo Swann auf den Sicherheitsabstand besteht. Kennst du das auch? Weltklasse! ^^

• Q&A: Impact Wrestling’s Sami Callihan on Filming During Pandemic, Facing Ken Shamrock and More

Callihan spoke with Sports Illustrated to discuss his match with Shamrock at Rebellion, Impact’s decision to hold tapings during the coronavirus, and his role leading the company.

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2…ami-callihan-ken-shamrock

Da es vielleicht Spoiler enthalten könnte, und ich es nicht alles in Spoiler packen wollte.Bitte über den Link das Interview lesen. Sami ist ein super Typ daher lohnt sich eigentlich alles was er sagt.:thumbup:

• – Former WCW and TNA ring announcer David Penzer was at last night’s Rebellion event for Impact Wrestling for ring announcing duties. Impact VP Scott D’Amore later welcomed Penzer back to Impact, making it official, which you can see below via Twitter.

Scott D’Amore wrote on Twitter,”One of the best ring announcers of all time is back with Impact Wrestling!” Penzer later responded, “I guess it’s official.” Also, he added, “Not sure how long this ride will last but I’m going to work hard and enjoy being home again!”

Quelle: 411mania

• @IMPACTWRESTLING
    In the spirit of Draft Day, what free agent would you like to see sign with IMPACT Wrestling?

Trisha Parker
    @JordynneGrace @IMPACTWRESTLING
    @LuFisto

BigMike
    @MichaelElgin25 @IMPACTWRESTLING
    Umm? It’s #InternationalElginDay so I should be the only one asked this question.

BigMike
    @MichaelElgin25

Who’s currently available? That’s tough, I think my #1 pick would be Rusev or EC3. Then after, Eric Young, FTR, Blake Christian, Logan James/matrix as a tag team I’d go after. It’s hard to pick one. Because also Gallows/Anderson are dope

Jay Bradley
    @JayBradleyPW @IMPACTWRESTLING
    How about another heavyweight fight between me and the birthday boy? (Moose hat heute Geburtstag)

• A N Z E I G E
  • For readers who have asked about whether Impact will get back to TNA-related material after the Wrestlemania weekend TNA event was canceled, the short answer is yes, but there's no time table as to when due to the current environment. We are told that there will some kind of follow-up to the TNA AXS TV broadcast (which we are told the network was very happy with the reaction to) on Impact programming shortly, so stay tuned.

Expect to see more of Hernandez in the future.

PWI

• Ok, wer von euch ist Tobias?

Zitat

Trisha Parker

@JordynneGrace

That creepy fan from Germany who finds everyone’s home addresses and sends them photos to autograph found my new apartment address in Baltimore... Dude HAS to know how creepy this is, right? “Tobias”, hope you see this!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!